Rotherham Child Abuse update

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what he says isn't true ???
Well I didn't listen to it long but I would be surprised if he's right about a loads of wogs in 4x4's with machine guns on the top trying to expand IS into Europe any time soon.

Still I could be wrong so WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?

I'll start you off..
1/ As muslims can be any race, colour or creed we should make it easy to identify them so that our children can avoid them. I suggest making all muslims wear an arm band with a crescent on.
2/ A bit of affirmative action to show them we are not taking it lying down. Ochestrate an evening where we go out and disrupt their businesses, say by smashing all their windows. We'll call it 'The Night of Crystal'

Help?

And there lies the problem

The problem is that you're watching unverified claims made by someone with a long-standing anti-Muslim agenda, and believe every single word.

If I posted a video featuring a Muslim which explains how terrific all Muslims are, would you take it at face value?

You either are looking for thing that confirm your prejudice, or you're not very good at applying critical thinking to sources of information. Either way, it's absolutely pointless debating anything at all with you.

Also - what should we do about it?

It's a very difficult question. Most politicians probably know that Islam is a toxic ideology but are so shit scared of losing the Muslim vote they wouldn't dare say it. Also, if they do say anything remotely criticising it, Muslims will be out on the streets protesting and people would get hurt as a result.

Education is probably the only way, and I don't mean educating people to 'understand' other cultures, but educating people that these fairy tales aren't real. It's probably too late for any Muslim over about 10 so we would have to focus on the next generation. Abolition of ALL faith schools would be a start and a removal of all religious practices from school, including RE lessons. Teach about religions in history, but reiterate their beliefs are without foundation. Maybe a law like in French schools is required. Also a repeal of the law covering religious discrimination and removing the right of religious organisations to be charities. I accept none of this would be easy and would be met with opposition from all religions.

Oh, and not pussyfooting around like in Rotherham, being shit scared to mention the common denominator in these crimes and petrified of creating racial tension.

OK. So I we accept it's a problem and a muslim problem. What next?

What we have in Rotherham is a serious case of Child Sexual Exploitation. There are some clear characteristics of this crime:
  • Systematic long term sexual abuse of children
  • Multiple victims unrelated to the offenders
  • Long term grooming of victims to normalise the behaviour
  • Targeting of vulnerable children who are unlikely to be believed
  • Authorities turning a blind eye or colluding in the abuse.

There are a significant number of cases like this where the abusers were muslims:

Rotherham, Bradford, Oxford, Oldham, etc.

There are also a very significant number of cases with the same characteristics which don’t involve Muslims:

Kincora, Bryn Esten, Rochdale, Peter Morrison, etc. You could probably add Jimmy Savile to this list.

There are also a series of cases still under police investigation including Elm Guest House. This is a scandal which goes way beyond Rotherham, and we need a full investigation into all of the allegations. Personally I am convinced that there is a massive story in County Durham from the 1980s waiting to come out.

The abuse by the muslim lads in Rotherham was abhorrent. But this is not a problem that starts or finishes with Muslims, and defining this as a Muslim problem does nothing to make our children safer.

What was the demographic of the Rochdale abusers? I assumed it was a similar case to Rotherham?

Edit: cryil Smith?

What we have in Rotherham is a serious case of Child Sexual Exploitation. There are some clear characteristics of this crime:

There are a significant number of cases like this where the abusers were muslims:

There are also a very significant number of cases with the same characteristics which don’t involve Muslims:

Kincora, Bryn Esten, Rochdale, Peter Morrison, etc. You could probably add Jimmy Savile to this list.

There are also a series of cases still under police investigation including Elm Guest House. This is a scandal which goes way beyond Rotherham, and we need a full investigation into all of the allegations. Personally I am convinced that there is a massive story in County Durham from the 1980s waiting to come out.

The abuse by the muslim lads in Rotherham was abhorrent. But this is not a problem that starts or finishes with Muslims, and defining this as a Muslim problem does nothing to make our children safer.

Last edited:
What was the demographic of the Rochdale abusers? I assumed it was a similar case to Rotherham?

Edit: cryil Smith?

It was Cyril Smith I was thinking of. But to be honest the list is huge, and there are plenty to pick from among Muslim and non-Muslim abusers.

My personal view is that systematic sexual exploitation of children is much more widespread than we ever knew - it stretches from muslim taxi drivers in Rotherham to senior politicians, figures in the entertainment industry and the police. There needs to be a full public inquiry into all of the allegations, including re-opening cold cases from the last 30 years, and establishing new investigations if necessary. There needs to be a change in child protection as big as Mary Bell or Victoria Climbie, as well as prison sentences for those involved.

It was. I'd differ a little from LM as the way paedophilia manifests itself amongst perps in the Pakistani community is different (i.e. the M.O. is different), and we now have evidence that it is widespread geographically in the UK. So I think it is fair to consider it as a separate phenomenon from the other cases he cites. It is however one heck of a leap to go from that to blame Islam as a whole. We need proper investigation to understand what has gone on in these communities which has created the circumstances where these gangs think it's fine to operate in the way they do. The communities themselves will have some of the answers. We need a proper Leveson style judicial inquiry to examine, investigate, and draw considered conclusions.

Well I didn't listen to it long but I would be surprised if he's right about a loads of wogs in 4x4's with machine guns on the top trying to expand IS into Europe any time soon.

Still I could be wrong so WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?

Well, you can get in a landrover that is better placed in Iraq or Afghanistan, drive down to your local mosque, terrorise some old man and ask him what the fuck he is going to do about it?!?!?!?!

If that isn't good enough we can walk around London dishing out flyers about how we are being invaded, so, where can I sign you up?

It was. I'd differ a little from LM as the way paedophilia manifests itself amongst perps in the Pakistani community is different (i.e. the M.O. is different), and we now have evidence that it is widespread geographically in the UK. So I think it is fair to consider it as a separate phenomenon from the other cases he cites. It is however one heck of a leap to go from that to blame Islam as a whole. We need proper investigation to understand what has gone on in these communities which has created the circumstances where these gangs think it's fine to operate in the way they do. The communities themselves will have some of the answers. We need a proper Leveson style judicial inquiry to examine, investigate, and draw considered conclusions.
You, you are too sensible for this.

OK @paws, lets say this bloke and yourself are right. It's a Muslim problem condoned by the teachings of the quran and the example of the prophet and all followers of Islam are complicit. What is your solution? Do we make it illegal to follow the cult? Humour me here. What would you do about it if you were PM?

Chuck them out?

They will have al the answers. They might not like the questions mind.

For what it is worth it appears to me that each group of abusers have different drivers and I'd suggest it may be of use to break each one down. So help me on this please.
Child abuse is child abuse but the components in each of the headline cases seem in my relative ignorance as very different.

There was a documentary on Channel 4 last night about the abuse of street boys in Pakistan. Street kids as young as 7 , 8 abducted and multiple gang raped.
Young boys used as sex toys across many layers of those societies whether street boys, apprentices, bonded labour or in cases the sons of political rivals.
There seemed a culture where some male Pakistani's , Pasthtuns and similarly Afghani's see same sex sexual abuse as almost fair game. The lack of empathy and the brutality described possibly underpins a society where the religious strictures which apply to 'normal' sexual expression have a manifestation in sexual abuse of the least powerful in that society.
And OPs have posted about female sexual abuse in those societies.

The network that has trafficked youngsters across Britain and has been centred on Rochdale, Oxford ..add a town not too far from you it would seem .. has a similar racial make up. A perverse yet mistaken understanding of the worth of dislocated and vulnerable children. 1400 in Rotherham alone. An organised network that trafficked children across England with a sense of impunity for both sexual gratification and significant financial gain.
This appears to me, in my relative ignorance, about an attitude that transcends and informs an un-quantifiable yet significant section of that society.

The historic abuse around the Elm Guest House, Kincora, Bryn Esten, Maldomesley (sp) et al appears equally organised and as disturbing. An organised hierarchy of extremely well appointed individuals that again abused dislocated and vulnerable children. Was it different from the Rochdale/Oxford /Derby etc abuse? The sheer scale and the financial gain available in Rochdale etc, the lie that has been exposed that political correctness should be the touch stone of this society seems one aspect that is noteworthy. A belief that all cultures are very similar and prosaically that there is nothing that needs any degree of circumspection or askance .

That echelons of powerful and indigenous high fliers appear to have availed themselves of vulnerable children in places like Kincora etc seems as much of a dark moral equivalent as any minority of Rochdale/ Oxford network. And the latter seemed contained by geographical location and sufficiently powerful to always escape scrutiny, and there needs to be an unfettered judicial enquiry into who was involved and what level of collusion and at what level supported their obvious sense of impunity.

So is the outrage about Rochdale etc informed by its sheer scale or culture and perhaps a sense of outrage that after decades of extending multiculturalism a section of the immigrant community has so cynically and shamefully exploited this countries misinformed mistaken but very best intentions.

I just want to understand this and have other posters give me a reality check on how my thoughts are unfolding.

OK @paws, lets say this bloke and yourself are right. It's a Muslim problem condoned by the teachings of the quran and the example of the prophet and all followers of Islam are complicit. What is your solution? Do we make it illegal to follow the cult? Humour me here. What would you do about it if you were PM?

He'll seize the opportunity to post yet more of his sandwich board, black and white drivel. There's a smart young woman on a light blue screen.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back