Rudy Gestede

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Blackburn will allow Gestede to move on but are blocking Rhodes' move to Boro?

Rhodes to go on strike in the next few days I reckon
Rhodes might just accept another 10k a week n stop at blackburn while the chairman nets a tidy profit. Thats more the angle rhodes will take rather than force a move

Rhodes might just accept another 10k a week n stop at blackburn while the chairman nets a tidy profit. Thats more the angle rhodes will take rather than force a move

They were happy to sell Rhodes just not to a championship rival. If the offer came from a prem team or abroad he would be gone.

They were happy to sell Rhodes just not to a championship rival. If the offer came from a prem team or abroad he would be gone.
Never read the full story mind.just that Rhodes was angling at a move away. Money talks and i dare bet his agent can smell a good deal for himself and his client.

Liked the look of him last season, showed good strength and doesn't mind putting himself about either which is something we're currently lacking from our current bunch of strikers.

Remember watching him at Cardiff a few times. He was an absolutely donkey. Like he was playing on ice.

He's obviously reached his peak at Blackburn. Be interesting to see how he does in the Prem, however and if last season wasn't a one off.

If we tried to replace a player like Benteke with an average Chapionship Striker I know how our fans would react!

Guess replacing Bent with £ 13 million Asamoah Gyan was much more astute business. :lol:

And yes I know Bent was signed in the January window, but I'm being nice to you. The alternative is that the replacement was £ 8 million Wickham :lol:

Another one we missed out on, what are Dick and Congers playing at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back