Rumour- Bolton interested in Sunderland striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should give them altidore as a sweetener. If they're thick enough to want Graham they'll be chuffed at a buy one get one free offer.

Mate from work knows Graham.
Says he's constantly on the piss in the pubs around Gateshead with his hangers on.

Mate from work knows Graham.
Says he's constantly on the piss in the pubs around Gateshead with his hangers on.

Which raises question marks about the supposedly intelligent and highly paid people running our club.......it was almost taken for granted on here that he liked a drink and was liable to seek out old pals on his return to the North East........think about that......ordinary Joes on a public forum warning the club about investing upwards of £10m (inc salary and signing on fee) on a very average player at best who was likely to be a liability at worst.

Which raises question marks about the supposedly intelligent and highly paid people running our club.......it was almost taken for granted on here that he liked a drink and was liable to seek out old pals on his return to the North East........think about that......ordinary Joes on a public forum warning the club about investing upwards of £10m (inc salary and signing on fee) on a very average player at best who was likely to be a liability at worst.

if only

Football isn't the 'real world' though is it unfortunately. Everyone in football thinks we the punters came down in the last shower of rain and in the grand scheme we're so inconsequential it doesn't really matter. I'm a little disaffected with the whole gammut just now. I'll pull myself together though. But aye, those kind of things are galling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back