Sacking Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We is this prick" so that's what you meant, fair enough, I suppose English isn't you first language? That's OK. And you are right I do know about lower league football but your knowledge will surpass mine by some degree. I told you, you are not coming back, you really are a busted flush. Irrelevant in the modern world. Bye

I'll change my comment. We is this f***ing clownshoe.

I rest my case, shocking fans. Should be ashamed SAFC.

I'll change my comment. We is this f***ing clownshoe.
Chappers, are you pissed? Come on, get with the debate. Seems like you have autocorrect switched on or you are pissed. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but please catch up

I rest my case, shocking fans. Should be ashamed SAFC.

Chappers, are you pissed? Come on, get with the debate. Seems like you have autocorrect switched on or you are pissed. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but please catch up

What the fuck are you on about.

Think I agree,it ensured you went down, never to return, bye.
Never to return? Yes history tells us that will happen. Meanwhile enjoy your brief spell in the big league. Won't be long before Bruce's shit signings and shit management take you back to where you belong...league 2.

Big mistake in hindsight?

I know he's been bitter since and a bit of a kernt,but

We're still playing pretty much a Steve Bruce signings squad.

Best finish for many years.

Brought in some talent for cheap that we then got good money for (sess, bent, gyan,mig, Mcclean)

Had a squad that scored lots of goals when the strikers were in good form, and had some good , albeit overpaid, players in it.

Did we really sack him for a good reason? I know I wanted him out at the end but I honestly can't remember what I had to complain about at the time compared to now!

FFS why are people wishing for keane and bruce, are you that stupid? Its the bruce signings that finished us, none of them want to move and see out their contracts for a nice signing on fee...they are the problem, we all saw it. It shows why oneill was so defensive, he knew he had to protect back four to have a chance of getting a clean sheet.....you must be a youngun to think brucie is good, they will go down next year.

All the sackings have come at exactly the right time for me.
I was big fan of Bruce* but after that Wigan defeat at home I thought he should go. In hindsight we'd prob be in a better situation now (even if relegated that season) as he also has Championship experience.

*Those "fat geordie bastard" chants were embarrassing to me like (as ah class mesel as a geordie Sunlun fan) but when they started, there was only one solution.

"We is this prick" so that's what you meant, fair enough, I suppose English isn't you first language? That's OK. And you are right I do know about lower league football but your knowledge will surpass mine by some degree. I told you, you are not coming back, you really are a busted flush. Irrelevant in the modern world. Bye

I can't think of a more worthless peurile lickspittle (unt than a prick from Hull whoring himself out in Chelsea

He sold bent, I suppose that was the point it all started going downhill
Yu mean he happened to be the manager when Darren **nt fucked us all off?

Absolutely the catalyst of all the shit since like.

Bruce's record was a disgrace, football was abysmal. It was his biggest opportunity to manage a bigger club and he fucked it up and blamed the fans. His performances against Newcastle which counts for a lot were shocking considering they've never strung two passes together against us since he left

The most telling thing for me after Bruce was sacked is what job was he offered next? In our opinion he deserved to be sacked. In his opinion he did a great job in the premier league.

If he had done such a good job a few lower premier league sides would have been falling over themselves to employ him. As it happens none were interested. Instead he got a job with Hull who finished 8th in the Championship. IMO that's his level and Hull will be back there within 15 months.

Keep taking the tablets, they will kick in at some point.

Jesus Christ I have read some shite on here and thats right up there with the rest.
Would you be fielding a team with no Bruce signings in it if you were gus!? Or would you stick to vergini Scocco and bridcutt

FFS why are people wishing for keane and bruce, are you that stupid? Its the bruce signings that finished us, none of them want to move and see out their contracts for a nice signing on fee...they are the problem, we all saw it. It shows why oneill was so defensive, he knew he had to protect back four to have a chance of getting a clean sheet.....you must be a youngun to think brucie is good, they will go down next year.
So what if they go down next year!? He's done a good getting them up, safe and to an fa cup final. Is that all one big fluke?

I bet you were calling for him to go before bent went.

Seen the initial post , don't need to see anything else ,
He had to go FFs !
Are people that stupid?

Big mistake in hindsight?

I know he's been bitter since and a bit of a kernt,but

We're still playing pretty much a Steve Bruce signings squad.

Best finish for many years.

Brought in some talent for cheap that we then got good money for (sess, bent, gyan,mig, Mcclean)

Had a squad that scored lots of goals when the strikers were in good form, and had some good , albeit overpaid, players in it.

Did we really sack him for a good reason? I know I wanted him out at the end but I honestly can't remember what I had to complain about at the time compared to now!

Steve, you were doing a shitty, shitty job. Now go focus on your teamtalk ahead of Arsenal, mm'kay?

I was big fan of Bruce* but after that Wigan defeat at home I thought he should go. In hindsight we'd prob be in a better situation now (even if relegated that season) as he also has Championship experience.

*Those "fat geordie bastard" chants were embarrassing to me like (as ah class mesel as a geordie Sunlun fan) but when they started, there was only one solution.

I agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back