Saw the worst driving I've ever seen today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It does.

Would you tell a surgeon how to perform an operation? No, because you don't know how to and that for the very same reason is why you don't have a full substantive drivers licence

is driving a car as complicated as performing surgery like? Think I'll put off any thoughts of starting lessons in that case.

I'm still right mind.

This is just awful to watch…happened just before Christmas and was captured on a security camera here in Calgary.

I really hope that was staged, f***ing scary if not

is driving a car as complicated as performing surgery like? Think I'll put off any thoughts of starting lessons in that case.

I'm still right mind.

I don't know, I've never performed surgery so don't feel suitably qualified to comment on it

I've seen worse.

I was overtaken by someone who pulled onto the pavement to get past me when the lights were on red in France

Once saw a car drive 200 yards wrong side of the road, over the pavement into a Macdonalds car park to shortcut a red light in London.

I'm still right mind.

No, but pretty much no matter how badly you fuck up a surgery, it's hard to kill more than one person.

On the A19 at about 8.30 this morning. I was about a mile from Testo's roundabout doing about 80 in the outside lane when I saw a load of blue lights about half a mile away in my mirror. I moved into the inside lane and a few moments later 2 4x4 ambulances (think they were Range Rovers) came past. I moved back into the outside lane and about a half mile later saw the ambulance in front hammer his brakes on and stop. I thought that must have been the incident but when I got there it was a woman in a peugeot estate - she'd just totally stopped in the outside lane to let the ambulances past. :eek::eek:

I know this will get turned round and be my fault somehow :lol::lol:

You shouldn't have been there to start with.

I was driving down the A19 southbound a few years back near Hartlepool and a car came up the same carriageway going northbound, I had to swerve onto the hard shoulder to avoid it.

I'd say that was worse like.

On the A19 at about 8.30 this morning. I was about a mile from Testo's roundabout doing about 80 in the outside lane when I saw a load of blue lights about half a mile away in my mirror. I moved into the inside lane and a few moments later 2 4x4 ambulances (think they were Range Rovers) came past. I moved back into the outside lane and about a half mile later saw the ambulance in front hammer his brakes on and stop. I thought that must have been the incident but when I got there it was a woman in a peugeot estate - she'd just totally stopped in the outside lane to let the ambulances past. :eek::eek:

I know this will get turned round and be my fault somehow :lol::lol:
She could be foreign.
In loads of European countries you pull over on the other side?

This is just awful to watch…happened just before Christmas and was captured on a security camera here in Calgary.

I match yours and raise you a..
This one has been doing the rounds on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back