Say if Short thought balls to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
and wanted to be as good as Real Madrid. Timescale is 5-7 years. How much so you reckon it would cost him?

Must be looking at close to £750 million I would have thought and thats a pretty conservative estimate:eek:

In transfer fees alone around a billion. To emulate Real Madrid I suggest we'd need Ronaldo so there's about 100 mil. Wouldn't even want to think about wages and bonuses..

I reckon loads more considering we don't make a lot revenue wise.

The wages we'd have to pay to attract mint players would be eye watering.

As with Man City we would have to buy a team to get us in the top four before we even went for the big stars. Must be looking at £300 million just to contemplate getting in the top 4:lol:
That's just on players and doubt that would be enough, say 10 £30m players must add £50m a year to the wage bill.

and wanted to be as good as Real Madrid. Timescale is 5-7 years. How much so you reckon it would cost him?

Must be looking at close to £750 million I would have thought and thats a pretty conservative estimate:eek:
£100m on players every transfer window. Minimum. Probably have to pay a massive premium given our location and recent history

He'd have to stop giving refunds after away defeats as not good for morale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back