School Placements

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScubaD1ver69er

got turned down for the 3 schools i appled for and been offered the shit one in the area...i take it you can appeal these decisions

Ask to talk to the head or even the chair of the governing body and discuss your concerns. Obviously, take their response with a pinch of salt.

Moved my kids from one school to another and had to go to appeal for one of them. As one had got a place then it was slightly easier to get the second one in. That and the shite head and bullying problem. He has since left I hear. Best move we made. They went to a better secondary and the eldest now has a place at a college in Durham next term

You can appeal but need good grounds to do so

We are waiting to see if my daughter gets in the same school as my son, wish the postman would hurry the fuck up

got turned down for the 3 schools i appled for and been offered the shit one in the area...i take it you can appeal these decisions

I hope to god you mean as a student and not a teacher - kid's have no chance in life if they are being taught by bellends like yourself

I hope to god you mean as a student and not a teacher - kid's have no chance in life if they are being taught by bellends like yourself

what the fuck are you waffling your gums about you shrivelled up piece of whale blubber..its for the bairn man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back