School Placements

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck off man :lol: if the kid wants to learn , he /she will learn man :lol:
Rubbish.

If you have 30 in the class and 20 of them are little shits, what chance has a kid got when the teacher has to control them all the time. Not much learning going on.

Also, factor in that this teacher may also be shit, and the kid will learn fuck all.

Rubbish.

If you have 30 in the class and 20 of them are little shits, what chance has a kid got when the teacher has to control them all the time. Not much learning going on.

Also, factor in that this teacher may also be shit, and the kid will learn fuck all.
if they want to they will , simple as that really

its self explanatory mate :rolleyes:
Great answer. Basically means you haven't a clue.

There is no way a primary age kid can learn anything with a shit teacher and a class full of kids who are causing chaos, and said teacher spends all their time trying to control the kids and isn't very good at that either. No learning.

That's why people want their kids In a decent school.

Great answer. Basically means you haven't a clue.

There is no way a primary age kid can learn anything with a shit teacher and a class full of kids who are causing chaos, and said teacher spends all their time trying to control the kids and isn't very good at that either. No learning.

That's why people want their kids In a decent school.
well tbh if the kid shows any ability they are moved in to the "top sets" where they are with the ilk , kids who want to learn, the lads etc just muddle through & tbh i couldn't care less, parents mollycoddle there f***ing kids far to much these days , that's why when they are f***ing 40 they spend there time playing on computer games :lol:, soft fuckers the kids now , none are streetwise at all, wrapped up in cotton wool to long

fuck off man :lol: if the kid wants to learn , he /she will learn man :lol:

That really isn't how it works. There's a reason why certain universities attribute scores to secondary schools based on their performance, postcode and other criteria to determine the effect that those factors have had on a student's education.

well tbh if the kid shows any ability they are moved in to the "top sets" where they are with the ilk , kids who want to learn, the lads etc just muddle through & tbh i couldn't care less, parents mollycoddle there f***ing kids far to much these days , that's why when they are f***ing 40 they spend there time playing on computer games :lol:, soft fuckers the kids now , none are streetwise at all, wrapped up in cotton wool to long

Whilst yes, you'd expect children in a particular set to have similar perspectives on learning, students are usually only set for their GCSEs, and in deciding who goes into what set, teacher assessments are used based on the last three years, meaning that you can end up with kids being in the wrong set or being wrongly judged due to actions of their peers.

You seem to embody a very particular anti-education mindset. I'm sure you'd be able to say that I embody a very particular pro-education mindset, but I think you place far too much emphasis on a person's ability to be "streetwise" - what does that mean, exactly? - and not enough on a person's chance to be educated properly.

Not to mention the fact that primary schools aren't 'setted' as such - although my class was sorted by ability - meaning a bad primary school full of unruly kids who drag other children down, will have a large effect on a child's secondary education.

I don't know how this rating system works but it'll be like anything a snap shot.
Who sent their kids to the school the year before it got it's A rating?
Just because a school has an A rating this year and all the Doters send their Dotees there doesn't mean it will get one the next year.

All schools should be A graded. Poor teachers sacked. Brats expelled and sent to special schools (mine was approved). Doters kicked up the arse and told their dotee is going to the closest school and the fat little bastards are going to walk there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back