Score Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackemruss

Central Defender
I'm stuck between two results - the obvious 4-0 City - will be 1-0 until the last 20mins! And the hopeful a 1-1 draw with us taking the lead!

Not feeling it I'm afraid. Last result on the road was at the Mags on 1 Feb - that's a long, long time ago! I think it could easily be 5-0; they need to get Aguero some pitch time and he'll be up for it big time. Silva is on fire and players like Nasri will run rings around us.

Worse than that GP will select a stupid side in a daft formation for sure and everyone's head will drop on seeing it even before the game's kicked off. 4-5-1 is the only way to go. Even then Bardo missing is a big loss.

It's the hope I can't stand.

1 0 the lads why not iam a supporter thats my job to support my team through good bad n ugly times ,,,, never never never will i admit to defeat no matter how bad we are ....

So if we were playing Bayern Munich away tomorrow you would just say we'd win for the sake of it because your a supporter of Sunderland?

I remember the bedwetters predictions at Anfield. Just have some faith in the lads FFS. Win lose or draw you'll hear the roar.

Mind you I fancied us at Spurs.....

yip as i should

bulls knacker

A key component of any football fans make up should be realism, there is no point in being blinded by your loyality for the sake of it.

We haven't won a game since Feb 1st, our current form is awful, City over the past few seasons have proved to be more or less invincible at home in the league, we are bottom, we cannot score, we cannot defend, we are 18/1 to win with the bookies etc.

Bar a miracle tomorrow we are going to get hammered, anything other than that will be a gift from God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back