Score Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
look
A key component of any football fans make up should be realism, there is no point in being blinded by your loyality for the sake of it.

We haven't won a game since Feb 1st, our current form is awful, City over the past few seasons have proved to be more or less invincible at home in the league, we are bottom, we cannot score, we cannot defend, we are 18/1 to win with the bookies etc.

Bar a miracle tomorrow we are going to get hammered, anything other than that will be a gift from God.
look up the word supporter then post comment ..... read all my post as well [ no matter how bad we are ] .. have i said anything to you about your veiws no ok no ...

City need to catch the Heysel murderers so it's gonna be difficult
A draw would be brilliant like :D

If we can get to half time anything other than 3 down i'll be amazed the way things are going at the minute

look

up the word supporter then post comment ..... read all my post as well [ no matter how bad we are ] .. have i said anything to you about your veiws no ok no ...

Just because I think we'll lose tomorrow doesn't mean I'm any less of a supporter than you are or anyone else.

Do you think i'll be at home cheering on Man City ffs :oops:

Honestly think we will fluke a win. 0-1 or 1-2.

Toure out, Kompany out of sorts, pony tailed blokey at the back is gash, tomorrow is our night.

No, I'm not on drugs / pissed or mentally ill. Honest.

5-0 city, had this score line in my head for weeks now

h

have i said that to you think your reading another poster get a grip lad ..

You said "look up the word supporter" , i'm fully aware what a supporter is.

I have no problem with you predicting we'll win 1-0, but the reason you gave was laughable. You basically said you're only predicting Sunderland to win because your a supporter. Thats hardly a valid reason given the form we're in ffs.

You said "look up the word supporter" , i'm fully aware what a supporter is.

I have no problem with you predicting we'll win 1-0, but the reason you gave was laughable. You basically said you're only predicting Sunderland to win because your a supporter. Thats hardly a valid reason given the form we're in ffs.
supporter supporter thats my veiw not yours you silly boy now go do what you want leave me alone to write what i write you do your own thing ive no rite to judge what you think as you have me goodneeet ...

b
supporter supporter thats my veiw not yours you silly boy now go do what you want leave me alone to write what i write you do your own thing ive no rite to judge what you think as you have me goodneeet ...
before i change my nappy forgot to say i hope i hope i hope not predict for the last time i have pride i will never say defeat no matter how bad we are get the drift lad you do as you wish ...

Depends on when citeh score the first. If it's after say 2 minutes then we will be totally fucked over as our heads will drop and it's goodnight Vienna.

If they score after say 50 minutes then we may get away with a narrowish defeat.

I think a defeat is fairly certain - Its a real worry that Citehs goal difference is only +3 on Liverpool....oh shit!

If we come out of the next 2 games with any kind of results or a morale boost no matter how meagre it'll be a surprise to me

I expect 2 heavy defeats and no manager by the time the weekend is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back