Season ticket holders, old or new ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 years since the first season at the SoL, used to go into different stands game by game at Roker so saw no need for a season ticket there.

ST holder since 97.

In that time I've had a season card in NE, Prem Concourse, NW, SE, SW, South Stand and since last season I've been in the lower north.

not a standing one. The only season tickets before 1990 were in the seats. If you were in the Fuwell or Roker end, then apart from a trial scheme that collapsed (in the '70s?) you had to pay on the gate. The first game with season tickets in the Fulwell was when we played Spurs at home after being promoted via the playoffs, 0-0 draw.

they did, I had one in the Mainstand paddock from 83 I think, certainly wouldn't have chosen to stand there but it was all you could get, a kids one was £35 from memory

Had one for a long time, all parts of Roker and sol. Very very close to wrapping this year, in fact I did but changed my mind but my seat had gone so it's another change. Only 2 rows in front like so be canny.

1983 - 2002 Mainstand Paddock / East Stand

They weren't

I stood in the Mainstand Paddock (at the Roker End) and there was NO season tickets until the last season at RP. There might have been in the Centre or the Fulwell End but not where I stood.
I can never forget the twats from above in the seats waving their season tickets at us in the games prior to the 92 cup final :evil:
(I sit next to one of them now like!)

21 years, South Stand North Stand Refugee sitting area.
Remember the standing/sitting arguments on here? Them were the days eh.

Season ticket holder since 1990. Fulwell end with me dad. North stand, concourse, west stand and now south stand. Will always renew as long as I can afford to.

I stood in the Mainstand Paddock (at the Roker End) and there was NO season tickets until the last season at RP. There might have been in the Centre or the Fulwell End but not where I stood.
I can never forget the twats from above in the seats waving their season tickets at us in the games prior to the 92 cup final :evil:
it was the Fulwell wing right next to the tunnel

Cant be bothered to work it out.
Last season at roker got me and my 5yo one.
Before that season tickets were largly irrelevant. You went to whatever away games you wanted....no points bollox.

Retired from Rugby this year, first season ticket since 2002 !!

East Stand row 30

I had a season ticket in the Mainstand Paddock (Fulwell wing) for years. I threw mine at Lawrie Mac.

Cant be bothered to work it out.
Last season at roker got me and my 5yo one.
Before that season tickets were largly irrelevant. You went to whatever away games you wanted....no points bollox.
Agreed I've had to get a sc last season because of the loyalty scheme. Much preferred sitting wherever I wanted - at least I can build up my own loyalty points but would sooner have an away sc if they still did them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back