Sessegnon or Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Johnson and he's a great player on his day.

But Sess used to really really excite me. Not many Sunderland players i'd pay just to watch, but he was one.

I like Johnson and he's a great player on his day.

But Sess used to really really excite me. Not many Sunderland players i'd pay just to watch, but he was one.

Buckley has the flair and is more effective than Sessegnon IMO. He's just skinny white and has a boring name!

Buckley has the flair and is more effective than Sessegnon IMO. He's just skinny white and has a boring name!

He doesn't like. Buckley's best attribute is winning free kicks in dangerous areas.

Has he scored or got an assist yet for us Buckley? Genuine question. I can't recall either/

He doesn't like. Buckley's best attribute is winning free kicks in dangerous areas.

Has he scored or got an assist yet for us Buckley? Genuine question. I can't recall either/

Dunno, biggest threat in the squad. He got twatted out of games originally, no cover from refs. Now it appears he is getting the rub of the green. Buckley will be a TOP player who we will sell on for a handsome profit(I genuinely believe he is too good for us to keep)

Yes, but I seem to recall a long gone post from yourself, about how we failed to use him that way and get the best out of the little fella. Remembered it because it was spot on. Maybe Poyet would have done better with him.

We often put him too far up the pitch as a forward, which left him standing around up front waiting for the ball to reach him. He should have been the one bringing the ball forward.

Both MON and Di Canio were guilty of trying to use him as a striker instead of just buying a striker that they rated.

Both class but sessegnon edges it. The fact that one was forced out and the other is possibly heading the same way is scandalous.

We had joy, we had fun,

We had Steph-ane Sesseg-non...

Midfield class, from Benin
That's why all the sunlun sing

Only got sang a few times til his other song took off

He assisted Gomez goal against palace and won the free kick for sebs goal last week. That's a poor memory like marra ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back