.. sh1t days at work ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyj73

Striker
.. customers are ****'s end of .. day from fookin hell .. should legally be allowed one day a year where you can call a **** a **** ..

.. customers are ****'s end of .. day from fookin hell .. should legally be allowed one day a year where you can call a **** a **** ..
Do you work in HR?

I hate being professional in work, at least 10 times a day I'm dying to turn round and just say what I think. However if I did that then I'd be back at the bottom of the ladder

Do you work in HR?

I hate being professional in work, at least 10 times a day I'm dying to turn round and just say what I think. However if I did that then I'd be back at the bottom of the ladder

.. no .. I work in fookin complaints .. and me name's Bob if you is trying to catch me out ..

I've said this for a long time. Call centres love incentives, should introduce c*nt cards that you earn for hitting targets. When you really need to, you can call a customer a c*nt and when you are pulled about just say that you played your c*nt card.

My lad had a proper arsey customer yesterday, but he bit his tongue and went through the proper procedure trying to reach an amicable solution to the problem. The bloke wasn't having it, and just got more and more abusive. In the end the youngun just got the blokes money out the till, plonked it in his hand and told him to fuck off. He's expecting a bollicking today but says it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back