Shaun Wright-Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a game for Man City where he tore us apart, having said that, Greg Halford tore us apart one game

"Wright-Phillips, who had only signed from Chelsea on Thursday, bossed the second-half on his return to Manchester City.

He was central to everything they did and got his name on the scoresheet with five minutes of the second-half gone."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7578481.stm
Christ, he did anarl mind.

Wright-Phillips. I remember us looking canny in that game. He came on and ripped us to bits.
Aye, he was very impressive that day. Think he had a point to prove just going back to city after his spell at Chelsea. Wouldn't be the first or last very promising player to get a move to a bigger club to see his career progress blown completely off course by a lack of opportunities.

Rooney :lol: about to become third top scorer above Thierry Henry in the Premier League since 92, overrated as fuck aye.
And lampard who is the premier leagues all time top scorer for a midfielder as well as Chelsea outright leader in the at department. He's also been runner up for the ballon dor!:lol:
Gerrard just got the slack hundred and odd goals from midfield and almost single handedly led Liverpool to the champs league in 2005!
@Hongkongphooey knows his stuff mind. :lol:

I might not agree with my mate Hong Kong but I'll defend his right to say it.

Say what you feel.
Il absolutely defend anybody's right to an opinion. Just as I'll defend mine by saying his list of players that are overrated illustrates his complete lack of knowledge. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back