Sheffield Child Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

South Yorkshire Police said: "This is a question that only those involved can answer. South Yorkshire Police will look into these allegations and where there is evidence of any misconduct referrals will be made to the IPCC."

This is looking more like a case of fucked up priorities than anything else.

I'm not currently a UK inhabitant (25+yrs) so I'm unfamiliar with the demographics:
Are those areas you mention (Rotherham, Manchester, Sheffield) Muslamic enclaves..??
Realise that's not strictly PC, like... But Just Askin...

I'm not currently a UK inhabitant (25+yrs) so I'm unfamiliar with the demographics:
Are those areas you mention (Rotherham, Manchester, Sheffield) Muslamic enclaves..??
Realise that's not strictly PC, like... But Just Askin...
Its a bit more conplicated than that. Muslims tend to have enclaves within enclaves but yes with a high percentage of muslims

at least they've convicted six of the exploitation gang:

"Operation Glover led to six men being convicted. Aziz Hamed and Ajad Mahmoud were each sent to prison for 10 years for serious sexual offences, while two others also received substantial custodial sentences."

Lets hope many more to come.

Yes, no need to empathise with the victims and address the range of structural and other factors when there's important work to be done having a go at Muslims and lefties.

"none so blind as those that will not see"

Last edited:
Bring back hanging for pedos and make sure they are hung immediately after being found guilty with no appeal.
That would sort them all out.

Most disgusting thing is people using it as a chance to slag of the police.
It is all the Immigrants fault sooner they are deported the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back