Sheryl Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think she is absolutely superb! Dead jealous. I had no idea she was touring. Enjoy the show, she'll be fantastic I'm sure.

Glad you enjoyed it mate - crackin set list like wasn't it?
yes it was very very good - almost every song was from the 1st three albums - so it was indeed hit after hit - Zeps rock and roll at the end was a superb version - the band were very tight and yep she is a phenomenon. Surprised she didnt do more of the last album i think that is a killer album

hater! lol each to their own

ive had that all i wanna do is have some fun song stuck in my head fora couple of days now and each time it plays over and over it makes me despise her more
hate the tune hate the lyrics argh fuck fuck fuck

It feels like I've entered some strange parallel universe where grown men still think that Sheryl Crow is good.

She is a class pianist, guitar and bass guitar player. She is a fine singer. She writes her own music, which is good (although that is subject to taste) and she is absolutely gorgeous. Struggling to see why people don't like her.... I can accept they don't like the music.

She's a load of old wank. What the fuck are yous on about?

She is a class pianist, guitar and bass guitar player. She is a fine singer. She writes her own music, which is good (although that is subject to taste) and she is absolutely gorgeous. Struggling to see why people don't like her.... I can accept they don't like the music.

It's like finding out that the board is full of Toni Braxton fans or summat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back