shields v hebburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be when the North Shields ultras come in the cup.
Working on a job today and got talking to a lad, who was a mag from horden. Got the usual werer both shite, couldn't make a decent team out the pair of us, blah blah blah. Anyway got talking about non league footy and he started telling me about horden colliery and apparently there's a group of 150 that watch them every week and call themselves the horden ultras. Never expanded on it, but I had to leave the room before I burst out laughing.

Working on a job today and got talking to a lad, who was a mag from horden. Got the usual werer both shite, couldn't make a decent team out the pair of us, blah blah blah. Anyway got talking about non league footy and he started telling me about horden colliery and apparently there's a group of 150 that watch them every week and call themselves the horden ultras. Never expanded on it, but I had to leave the room before I burst out laughing.

North shields have a designated area of their ground for their ultras and they even have a large advertising board saying "north shields ultras" haha, pathetic.

It's mostly school kids who follow them about.. we've all got to start somewhere

It's mostly school kids who follow them about.. we've all got to start somewhere
Aye we do. Sunderland, Newcastle, Boro or even hartlepool would of been my guess though. Go watch these clubs aye, but "ultras" is a bit much for that level surely.

Aye we do. Sunderland, Newcastle, Boro or even hartlepool would of been my guess though. Go watch these clubs aye, but "ultras" is a bit much for that level surely.
It started with the kids going to watch a teacher or teachers playing for them I believe, the team ended up paying for them to get mini busses to away games as they liked the following.. Just kids having a laugh I suppose

It started with the kids going to watch a teacher or teachers playing for them I believe, the team ended up paying for them to get mini busses to away games as they liked the following.. Just kids having a laugh I suppose
Fair doos that then. Good on them actually, keeps the kids occupied and enjoying themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back