Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Sess was a mixed talent, but he had more good moments than most
I just look at WHU, Swansea. Southampton, etc and wonder where we go wrong - all the time.

Watching MOTD, I feel like crying when I see the jewels uncovered by other teams over the summer. They never seem to come our way
yup, heartbreaking - we don't get many decent breaks when it comes to players who are talented, cheap and potential match winners / game changers :confused:

I just look at WHU, Swansea. Southampton, etc and wonder where we go wrong - all the time.
I don't quite guess this argument there is always going to be a team or two ahead of us who shouldn't be.

Watching MOTD, I feel like crying when I see the jewels uncovered by other teams over the summer. They never seem to come our way
Been saying this for ages - our player recruitment policy is f***ing shite

The club has no long term plan, we've been stumbling from one bad signing to another for the past five years
Correct

Some really good signings we could easily have afforded in the summer.

Cresswell looks a good LB for 3 to 4 million.
Sackho
Amafiltano looks a great signing on a free (We got loads but missed him)

Mane at Saints

etc...

Cant be arsed to list them but there must be 10 to 15 bargains mid table teams picked up

Some really good signings we could easily have afforded in the summer.

Cresswell looks a good LB for 3 to 4 million.
Sackho
Amafiltano looks a great signing on a free (We got loads but missed him)

Mane at Saints

etc...

Cant be arsed to list them but there must be 10 to 15 bargains mid table teams picked up

Precisely.

Better scouting or dare I say it a director of football who knows what he is doing or looking at? Said it before sod the old audi see model. The Southampton model works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back