Skrillex

• Thread starter Deleted User 17809
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User 17809

Dubstep champion of the world, DJ and producer.

Amazing skills all round and if you haven't heard of him before you haven't got a clue tbh, but here's your introduction if not.

headphones Skrillex is using on video are Beats Pro, a fantastic DJ headphone which I've got also, only the ltd edition Detox ones - 40mm drivers that deliver serious bass

Hoy yer fave Skrillex tunes down here with opinions and interesting discussion on Dubstep as a whole.

he nobbed ellie goulding before pretty boy Dougie from mcfly won her heart - so for a ugly dwarf I`m giving him maximum respect for that

Dubstep champion of the world, DJ and producer.

Amazing skills all round and if you haven't heard of him before you haven't got a clue tbh, but here's your introduction if not.

headphones Skrillex is using on video are Beats Pro, a fantastic DJ headphone which I've got also, only the ltd edition Detox ones - 40mm drivers that deliver serious bass

Hoy yer fave Skrillex tunes down here with opinions and interesting discussion on Dubstep as a whole.

Dubstep is shite but iirc Skrillex is largely shunned by people who actually like the genre as he's far too mainstream and a purveyor of shite, sludgy "Wub wub wub" brostep.

Couple of f***ing ear plugs more like it,scruffy looking, rolly smoking upside down head

Wtf.

You seriously need to understand the intricate beauty of Dubstep my man.

Seriously.

Dubstep is shite but iirc Skrillex is largely shunned by people who actually like the genre as he's far too mainstream and a purveyor of shite, sludgy "Wub wub wub" brostep.

lambrostep could catch on tbh.

Exactly this. Far better dubstep producers I could name. Has totally scrattified the genre.

Used to like him, seen him live twice and he was class. Went off him a bit now tho. I know he tours and works with diplo a lot and diplo is cool as furk so it kinda makes him cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back