Skrillex

• Thread starter Deleted User 17809
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubstep champion of the world, DJ and producer.

Amazing skills all round and if you haven't heard of him before you haven't got a clue tbh, but here's your introduction if not.

headphones Skrillex is using on video are Beats Pro, a fantastic DJ headphone which I've got also, only the ltd edition Detox ones - 40mm drivers that deliver serious bass

Hoy yer fave Skrillex tunes down here with opinions and interesting discussion on Dubstep as a whole.
Can someone not ban this poster? Am sick to death of him and his relentless opinions. Am considering packing in coming on here due to the 'lambro show'

The only Dubstep worth listening to is Burial, the rest with the exception of one or two producers is shite.

Just another button presser, zero skill involved, easy to fool people who are off their nuts. however not disputing the crowd aren't having a good time

Used to like him, seen him live twice and he was class. Went off him a bit now tho. I know he tours and works with diplo a lot and diplo is cool as furk so it kinda makes him cool...

You mean you saw him press play on his laptop twice.

Music made and listened to by morons.

Dubstep champion of the world, DJ and producer.

Amazing skills all round and if you haven't heard of him before you haven't got a clue tbh, but here's your introduction if not.

headphones Skrillex is using on video are Beats Pro, a fantastic DJ headphone which I've got also, only the ltd edition Detox ones - 40mm drivers that deliver serious bass

Hoy yer fave Skrillex tunes down here with opinions and interesting discussion on Dubstep as a whole.

Sounds like a load of old shite there mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back