Slipknot - The Negative One

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just want to know that my love of Slipknot is reciprocated :)

talking to ones self?. talk to you on the 20th strange boy. lol

What's the 20th mean?

Slipknot at download 2009 (available on YouTube) is the best metal concert ever - Corey Taylor said so!

Last edited:
the 20th is the album release day.

check out "the devil in i".
quality tune and mad vid.

and if u dont know the new album is due on the 20th then your love is as crazy as your posts

Last edited:
I cannot wait

I'm getting on but Slipknot rock my f***ing dull existence,apart from Radiohead they f***ing rock my depressed world!

All I've got is insane!

I'd beat f***ing Mo Farah with 'Before I Forget' on :)

and if u dont know the new album is due on the 20th then your love is as crazy as your posts

That's unfair and when you get older you'll realise. I don't get many opportunities to play Slipknot apart from the odd Fri/Sat night when the wife/kids are in bed :)

I'd beat f***ing Mo Farah with 'Before I Forget' on :)

That's unfair and when you get older you'll realise. I don't get many opportunities to play Slipknot apart from the odd Fri/Sat night when the wife/kids are in bed :)

I f***ing Love Them!

I'm 45, seriously when you get here Slipknot won't be that important. I do love the fuckers though.

Last edited:
Just about to whack the new album on my iPod and have a listen. Supposed to be a cross between Iowa and Vol. 3. Really looking forward to hearing it.

Love Iowa me like.

Just went on to get a ticket - £39.50 but after the buying fee and the delivery cost it ends up at £50.25 - fuck that.

I don't mind £50 for a couple of hours entertainment really, it's just the feeling of knowing you're getting ripped off as you go through the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back