Smoke bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent read the last 11 pages of this shite but here are my thoughts.

Since i had kids, I've cut out aways entirely apart from man u last year and wembley. Saturday was my first league one in years but I've done my shift, aged 16-24, i never missed and it was mint.

I expected saturday to be shit as OT is horrendous.

Instead, our support made it absolutely mint. The support in the stands was brilliant and in the concourse pre game and at HT, the craic was mint. The lads singing and having a sing song were having a good time..... Summit one or two bellends on here need to remember. As MBH used to always remind people, our support is class cos as one generation has a break, the next lot pick up the baton.

No one was hurt, the atmosphere wasnt threatening and if you didnt like it, there was always the rest of the concourse to stand.

What does get on me tits tho is how many people need to film it with their phones

Far from it mate. It's just yesterday there was kids and a few old fellas on the concourse as well.

It's only a matter of time before the police ban drink on the concourse both prematch and at half time when we travel away
West Brom have already done this for previous carry on. Bastards! I got in early anarl.

Wish they'd hoy some my way ;)
Hank man what's the point? It's an awayday thing you never gan! Not since she clipped your wings - deny it arl ye want pmsl :lol::lol:

Last edited:
These were just school kids yesterday I know for a fact ,behaving badly in the name of the club ffs Man ,you would think they were the icf or headhunters or fekin millwall Jesus christ!
So it was geordies eh? ;). Pmsl.

I'm old enough to know better but I just love it when the flares go up tbh. Atmospheric and reminds me of all those great european night we (never) used to have.

My only complaint or I should say observation is why people go down so early for a pint or two and get back so late. Notice a few on Saturday must have missed 35 mins of playing time. One got back 25 minutes into the second half. I avoid like the plague now at half time. No picnic if travelling with lasses or bairns.

West Brom have already done this for previous carry on. Bastards! I got in early anarl.

Hank man what's the point? It's an awayday thing you never gan! Not since she clipped your wings - deny it arl ye want pmsl :lol::lol:

I'm really not against people having a laugh, but this concourse bollocks needs to stop. There is nothing to stop the police from banning booze both prematch and half time and we will have ourselves to blame. As you say, WBA ready have

I'm really not against people having a laugh, but this concourse bollocks needs to stop. There is nothing to stop the police from banning booze both prematch and half time and we will have ourselves to blame. As you say, WBA ready have
I agree Marra. Our lass went to the loo at half time and it's nee picnic having to force your way through the dafties jumping and throwing beer as mentioned.

As said by me and others though, why the fuck do the same lads not produce anything like that in the stands? It's almost like people travel away purely for the concourse! Haway lads, do it in the stands, we could be every bit as loud as palarse and their band of ultras. We have much better numbers and loads of pyro action.

I havent read the last 11 pages of this shite but here are my thoughts.

Since i had kids, I've cut out aways entirely apart from man u last year and wembley. Saturday was my first league one in years but I've done my shift, aged 16-24, i never missed and it was mint.

I expected saturday to be shit as OT is horrendous.

Instead, our support made it absolutely mint. The support in the stands was brilliant and in the concourse pre game and at HT, the craic was mint. The lads singing and having a sing song were having a good time..... Summit one or two bellends on here need to remember. As MBH used to always remind people, our support is class cos as one generation has a break, the next lot pick up the baton.

No one was hurt, the atmosphere wasnt threatening and if you didnt like it, there was always the rest of the concourse to stand.

What does get on me tits tho is how many people need to film it with their phones

This
don't know why people can't just join in without having to put it on YouTube/twitter/Facebook. Does my f***ing head

I really worry when I read what people like you say. I've supported SAFC for 50 years when our reputation has been superb. I listened to the Manchester fire officers talking today. Our reputation is disappearing fast do to a few mindless pissed up numpties
Haven't read the rest of the thread and agree that the smoke bombs on the concourses are a waste of time and effort. Personally I think if they are let off it should be in the stand where at least they look decent.

As for the reputation point, since when have football fans ever had a good reputation with our services ? Who cares what Manchester fire service thinks ?

I agree Marra. Our lass went to the loo at half time and it's nee picnic having to force your way through the dafties jumping and throwing beer as mentioned.

As said by me and others though, why the fuck do the same lads not produce anything like that in the stands? It's almost like people travel away purely for the concourse! Haway lads, do it in the stands, we could be every bit as loud as palarse and their band of ultras. We have much better numbers and loads of pyro action.
Could be due to people having free roam to gather where they like in the concourse with other lads who are gonna chant, something they can't do in the stands.

eh? all im saying is try that in my local and you wouldnt have stewards to save you.
Like I said previously these young uns just having fun whether right or wrong we've all done it ,but I've said might be kids but I wouldn't try n take any liberties with them ,big squad of them all of them game n kids never forget mate !

Could be due to people having free roam to gather where they like in the concourse with other lads who are gonna chant, something they can't do in the stands.

Correct, everyones split up sitting next to/standing in the way of miserable bastards like most of you in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back