So that's the conspiracy theorists f***ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I'm pleased to see that, initially I thought that transfer funds etc may have been the stumbling block.

And fair play to Dick for turning down the wages when he could have took the job and the money and then done a MoN 3 days a week type half arsed job of it. Shows the mans integrity and he's gone up even higher in my estimation.

The whiners are just using this for their fun after the disappointment of us not being relegated.

Conspiracy theorists could argue that it is a convenient conclusion, a bit like offering £14m for a player that clearly has no interest in being here, and pursuing him for 3 months, I mean it shows we were willing to spend £14m right?
The implication there is that we didn't actually want Advocaat to stay or Borini to join us when the evidence says something different.

Label me how you will mate I'm past caring. I'll be convinced by the "hard facts" the day Short lands a top class manager and backs him with cash, until then I'll remain cynical about anything the club says and I have good reason to feel this way. I'm not suggesting I know how this will pan out, all I know is that I've been hearing these board statements and promises for the thick end of sixty years and almost every single one of them have proven to be bullshit.

Label me how you will mate I'm past caring. I'll be convinced by the "hard facts" the day Short lands a top class manager and backs him with cash, until then I'll remain cynical about anything the club says and I have good reason to feel this way. I'm not suggesting I know how this will pan out, all I know is that I've been hearing these board statements and promises for the thick end of sixty years and almost every single one of them have proven to be bullshit.
Define "top class manager" in our current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back