Social media is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you'd rather believe the fact that a manager once lied over our manager telling you that we aren't interested in a player?

No fucker. It's obvious Gus isn't sharing info with anyone.
"A manager once lied" :lol:
I couldn't care less to be honest. Managers lie all the time. Some openly talk about targets. If we sign a player then all well and good if we don't who cares. The managers word isn't gospel though.

"A manager once lied" :lol:
I couldn't care less to be honest. Managers lie all the time. Some openly talk about targets. If we sign a player then all well and good if we don't who cares. The managers word isn't gospel though.
I'd rather believe his than someone claiming that were getting someone he has said we aren't. We might as well discuss the prospect of singing Neymar as he's not coming the same as this Cavanda bloke.

I find it amazing that people think @safcsource claims to be itk. All he does is tweet articles and links from around the world. He never claims to pass anything off as his own or a scoop. If you can't understand this then that's your problem, just don't have a go at him.

Poor lad does nothing but go to the trouble of looking through global media sources, getting rough translations of them, and providing this info, correct or incorrect, to other fans. For this he gets pelters because he's got the word "source" in his name.

I'd rather believe his than someone claiming that were getting someone he has said we aren't. We might as well discuss the prospect of singing Neymar as he's not coming the same as this Cavanda bloke.
See. You're referring to Andy again and he's never claimed anything. He's merely sharing articles and links from other sources.

I follow them both on Twitter, as long as you everything with a pinch of salt it's ok. Passes the time while I'm crimping one off at work. The only thing I find with FIshpaste is that he sometimes writes things in such a way that I think could be mistaken that he knows things for a fact. The truth is he knows as much as anybody who is willing to to the donkey work via google.

See. You're referring to Andy again and he's never claimed anything. He's merely sharing articles and links from other sources.
I never mentioned anyone. My main gripe is with Sky etc who claim they know what they're on about when they haven't a clue. The lad you're on about passes it on knowing that there are people thick enough to think he is the source of the incorrect info

I follow them both on Twitter, as long as you everything with a pinch of salt it's ok. Passes the time while I'm crimping one off at work. The only thing I find with FIshpaste is that he sometimes writes things in such a way that I think could be mistaken that he knows things for a fact. The truth is he knows as much as anybody who is willing to to the donkey work via google.
Fishpaste is entirely different to Andy. Much like a Dennis Longhorn for Twitter.

I never mentioned anyone. My main gripe is with Sky etc who claim they know what they're on about when they haven't a clue. The lad you're on about passes it on knowing that there are people thick enough to think he is the source of the incorrect info
I agree with you about sky. I can't remember the last time I watched ssn, I can't abide it these days.
If the people are thick enough to believe that then that's their problem. It's clear for everyone to see what his purpose is.

Fishpaste is entirely different to Andy. Much like a Dennis Longhorn for Twitter.

I just think you could easily be persuaded that he is ITK as he sometimes seems to give that impression where as SAFCSource mostly just retweets articles. I dont mind either, 90% of the articles are mostly bollocks but I quite like to read them regardless. As for why is he sat googling us all day? I have no idea, probably has alerts set up via google which would explain some of the obscure sources.

Perfect example is this Cavanda bloke. Safcsource has been tweeting none stop since last year about him and people on here have been convinced that were getting him. Fawning around their tweets, same as that fish paste. Then Gus tells us last night he hasn't ever watched him play.

These fan sites like Roker Report and all these daft Journos know absolutely nothing. Gus has just proved that with Cavanda and Atsu but still people will lap up this crap.

I ignore it all, simple.

Als are making jokes for the bantz, not pretending to be a real source of info.

Safcsource is doing providing links to articles to be helpful and show, with no bias or ITK info, what people are reporting.

Fishpaste is a human being who has an opinion

Roker Report is a website that relays info in more than 140 characters.

I just think you could easily be persuaded that he is ITK as he sometimes seems to give that impression where as SAFCSource mostly just retweets articles. I dont mind either, 90% of the articles are mostly bollocks but I quite like to read them regardless. As for why is he sat googling us all day? I have no idea, probably has alerts set up via google which would explain some of the obscure sources.
Fishpaste likes to come across itk Andy doesn't. That's the difference between the two. He comes across all cryptic too which is annoying.

Again he's not my main gripe but as people keep brining him up whys he sat googling us all the time?

Is he at work doing this or on benefits?
He probably wonders why someone has multiple logins on the SMB for the sole purpose of winding up strangers on the SMB all day long.

Everyone just take a moment and think about Spug. Here's a man who has devoted most of his late 30s trying to create an internet persona that people notice. Today, he is haunted by the gnawing realisation that no one really cares. That he can't even make it as a troll. That people like safcsource achieve popularity with less effort and in less time.

Consider the Spug, gentleman. Consider the lessons his life teaches us.

Everyone just take a moment and think about Spug. Here's a man who has devoted most of his late 30s trying to create an internet persona that people notice. Today, he is haunted by the gnawing realisation that no one really cares. That he can't even make it as a troll. That people like safcsource achieve popularity with less effort and in less time.

Ginger anarl isn't he?

I agree with you about sky. I can't remember the last time I watched ssn, I can't abide it these days.
If the people are thick enough to believe that then that's their problem. It's clear for everyone to see what his purpose is.
Fishpaste likes to come across itk Andy doesn't. That's the difference between the two. He comes across all cryptic too which is annoying.

He probably wonders why someone has multiple logins on the SMB for the sole purpose of winding up strangers on the SMB all day long.
Then he would be even stranger than I thought he was.

Consider that people agree with my points.

Agree with that and have just said similar on another thread with an example

Social Media, twitter in particular, gives desperate people a platform. Used correctly its great. The bigger problem is muppets on here giving 100% credence to any old Tom, Dick and Harry and then getting really upset and annoyed with the club when it doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back