Sol Campbell - Another reason to dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

si73

Striker
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/sol-campbell-may-conservatives-fight-060051290.html

Is apparently not happy about a mansion tax, so might be 'joining' the Tories election campaign.

All I can do is pray it won’t happen. They have gone too far now. A hell of a lot of people are worried about it. I might have to think about working for the Tories. This has to be nipped in the bud.

What a load of rich southerners and mega rich foreigners/footballers/assorted other shysters?

So he's incensed about racist abuse that took place in the past and believes it's evidence of how bad things still are, but to hang onto his taxes he'll work for a political party which once used the slogan "if you want a n1gger for a neighbour, vote labour."

So he's incensed about racist abuse that took place in the past and believes it's evidence of how bad things still are, but to hang onto his taxes he'll work for a political party which once used the slogan "if you want a n1gger for a neighbour, vote labour."

I think the term used in America is House N***** or your dads brother called Thomas.

Reported by the way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back