Sporting Lisbon playing a blinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U effectively paying £20.8 million for Rojo and the arrangement for Nani looks like an attempt to screw Spartak and anyone else who has an interest in Rojo.

I wouldn't have Nani in our side and I'm not taking the piss.

Real show pony with hardly any end product.

I wouldn't have Nani in our side and I'm not taking the piss.

Real show pony with hardly any end product.

:lol: so Buckley's better is he? Or Fletcher up front with Wickham out of position?

He'd walk into our team and instantly be our best player.

:lol: so Buckley's better is he? Or Fletcher up front with Wickham out of position?

He'd walk into our team and instantly be our best player.

He initially looked a decent signing but for the last two years has been awful.

Big time Charlie with fuck all end product.

Is this Rojo any good, he looked a bit slow from what I can remember at the World Cup.
Another panic buy. He had a decent World cup so Man Utd think he's the next big thing, hope he flops me.
I for one am enjoying watching the downward spiral at Man Utd

Another panic buy. He had a decent World cup so Man Utd think he's the next big thing, hope he flops me.
I for one am enjoying watching the downward spiral at Man Utd
Man Utd are literally imploding like. I can honestly see them doing a Liverpool in the sense of winning nothing for a good few years. The problem there is a lot of there sponsorship is based around winning trophies, and if the money reduces, share prices drop and can see them in a right pickle in a few years time. Happy days.

Man Utd are literally imploding like. I can honestly see them doing a Liverpool in the sense of winning nothing for a good few years. The problem there is a lot of there sponsorship is based around winning trophies, and if the money reduces, share prices drop and can see them in a right pickle in a few years time. Happy days.
I know loving it me. Van Gaal boils my piss for some reason as well.

United have had their pants pulled down but desperate times call for desperate measures.

On saying that, Rojo will probably spend much of his time suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back