SproutMackem's, what you doing this weekend thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fri: work drinks starting at lunchtime, will rattle through my Brooklyn Lagers in the office after. Will knock off early and see who's around to facilitate more drinking.

Sat: dinnar. Will try and watch the match. Might take a lass to a llama farm.

Sun: dinnar. Might go for dinnar.

Only puffs and lasses have birthday weekends. Lads have a birthday, it lasts for a day.

Yes, my birthday lasts for a day. I'll be having a barbecue/getting hammered with my mates. Happens to be another friend's birthday the day before so it's a double thing.

However me Mam wanted to take me for a nice lunch. I like my Mam and it would be proper shan on her if I just said "Nor, I can't have anything birthday related happening the day before my actual birthday."

That said, @Lambchops used the phrase 'birthday weekend' not me. I'd never say anything of the sort.

real blokes don't celebrate birthdays man but as Dr Spenk-a-tron is announcing he's celebrating his I thought I'd be nice

I think you mean people who are nearer their death than their birth don't celebrate birthdays.

Yes, my birthday lasts for a day. I'll be having a barbecue/getting hammered with my mates. Happens to be another friend's birthday the day before so it's a double thing.

However me Mam wanted to take me for a nice lunch. I like my Mam and it would be proper shan on her if I just said "Nor, I can't have anything birthday related happening the day before my actual birthday."

That said, @Lambchops used the phrase 'birthday weekend' not me. I'd never say anything of the sort.

I think you mean people who are nearer their death than their birth don't celebrate birthdays.

Maybe :D

.. Fri loads of home brew wine .. was gona do the gym after work but day from fookin hell so just getting p1sses and abuse the fookin world ..

Fri- Popped home and took the dog for a long walk down the beach. Visited the grandparents and then sat in front of the telly with some bottles.

Sat- Up in 5 hours, bus leaves for Stoke at 7am. Get to Sandbach for half 9, drink, drink and more drink. Leave for Stoke, get to the ground, drink. Watch us get dicked 0-4. Bus. Drink on the way back to Peterlee. Spend the rest of the night out local and drink.

Sun- Up mid morning, go down York to visit mate at Uni. Start drinking mid/late afternoon in his, few bars and a couple of clubs before stumbling back with a takeaway. Back to Newcastle on the train Monday afternoon.

Friday - Mtb ride, some programming.
Saturday - Walk, went to see a Guns and Roses Tribute band, was a laugh. - Local Fiesta on, so was out till 4am.
Sunday - short walk, watch football, couple of beers.

Any reports from The Damned gig ?
Were class. Vanian was spot on. Reports I'd heard previously about him being shaky these days were completely unfounded.

As a room the venue was spot on anarl - good sound. I am however pissed off that upon ringing at 7 o'clock they said The Damned would definitely be starting at half 9, only for me to get there and find they'd already been on half an hour. Walked in during History of the World.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-damned/2015/north-shore-sunderland-england-5bc8df20.html

Were class. Vanian was spot on. Reports I'd heard previously about him being shaky these days were completely unfounded.

As a room the venue was spot on anarl - good sound. I am however pissed off that upon ringing at 7 o'clock they said The Damned would definitely be starting at half 9, only for me to get there and find they'd already been on half an hour. Walked in during History of the World.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-damned/2015/north-shore-sunderland-england-5bc8df20.html
Aye,i heard from someone in the know about the early start but couldn't see any thread on here to chuck info on.Did a lot of Black album apparently which is class.It is a good venue,played myself down the years,main stage and back room

Someone's going to respond with details of what they've got planned for the coming weekend now even though it's only only Tuesday.

Nice one @chriswallace85 you f***ing idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back