Statement from Ellis Short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Analysing Ellis Short's statement and reading between the lines ...... It's david moyes

Sunderland AFC chairman Ellis Short said:

I am truly saddened by Dick’s decision, but I respect him for his honesty and for doing what he feels is right for the club.

"He is a man of integrity and a true football person. He was hugely respectful of the club in taking this decision and he acted 100% in our best interests. It is also testament to his character that he has forgone any kind of a financial settlement, something which is very unusual in football.

“I want to place on record my sincere thanks to Dick. He will be remembered with great affection by everyone at Sunderland and there will always be a warm welcome for him here at the Stadium of Light.

“While this isn’t a situation any of us envisaged being in, what is important now is that we regroup quickly and focus on the rest of the season.”

Analysing Ellis Short's statement and reading between the lines ...... It's david moyes

I am truly saddened by Dick’s decision, but I respect him for his honesty and for doing what he feels is right for the club.

"He is a man of integrity and a true football person. He was hugely respectful of the club in taking this decision and he acted 100% in our best interests. It is also testament to his character that he has forgone any kind of a financial settlement, something which is very unusual in football.

“I want to place on record my sincere thanks to Dick. He will be remembered with great affection by everyone at Sunderland and there will always be a warm welcome for him here at the Stadium of Light.

“While this isn’t a situation any of us envisaged being in, what is important now is that we regroup quickly and focus on the rest of the season.”
You've got too much time on your hands :lol:

Crack a beer open man and watch the footy.

Another statement from Ellis ....... and another hidden David Moyes message

"We are disappointed with the Court's decision to issue arrest warrants for me and for Michael Thomson, Lone Star's General Counsel. The Court's
decision stems from the fact that we did not comply with the Prosecutors' summons to appear for questioning earlier this week, and was necessary
procedurally to allow the Prosecutors to go forward in their efforts to seek extradition.
"As we have said before, we did not comply with that summons solely because of the Prosecutors' threat to put us in jail if we came to Korea for questioning, a condition that is simply not acceptable. We have offered repeatedly to come to Korea for questioning, as long as we are allowed to leave. We remain willing to cooperate fully with the Prosecutors' investigation if they abide by international standards of justice."

...... statement from Ellis Short, - Lone Star Funds, Regarding Issuance of Arrest Warrants in the On-Going Investigation in South Korea

Another statement from Ellis ....... and another hidden David Moyes message

"We are disappointed with the Court's decision to issue arrest warrants for me and for Michael Thomson, Lone Star's General Counsel. The Court's
decision stems from the fact that we did not comply with the Prosecutors' summons to appear for questioning earlier this week, and was necessary
procedurally to allow the Prosecutors to go forward in their efforts to seek extradition.
"As we have said before, we did not comply with that summons solely because of the Prosecutors' threat to put us in jail if we came to Korea for questioning, a condition that is simply not acceptable. We have offered repeatedly to come to Korea for questioning, as long as we are allowed to leave. We remain willing to cooperate fully with the Prosecutors' investigation if they abide by international standards of justice."

...... statement from Ellis Short, - Lone Star Funds, Regarding Issuance of Arrest Warrants in the On-Going Investigation in South Korea
Well that's sorted then, we send a copy of this statement to the FA , if he has done something bad enough for the Koreans to want to bang him up, he can't possibly be a fit person to run a football club under their rules, so goodbye shorty, and let's start looking for a Russian Oligarch

Logon or register to see this image

Well that's sorted then, we send a copy of this statement to the FA , if he has done something bad enough for the Koreans to want to bang him up, he can't possibly be a fit person to run a football club under their rules, so goodbye shorty, and let's start looking for a Russian Oligarch

The quote comes from 2006 so the FA must have reviewed the facts and in light of the corruption in FIFA deemed him fit and proper person.

Watching those pre season walkabouts I envisaged our plight only too well. The first 25 minutes against Leicester confirmed it.

What's this fuckin illuminati codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back