Steve Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrjardine

Striker
The last manager to last a full season and also the last one to get us in top half of division. Is it about time we finally accepted he done a good job and we were very hasty in hounding him out the door?
I appreciate it may be a little left field given the frosty relationship between our fans and Bruce but would it be beyond the realms of possibility to eat some humble pie and get him back? Attracted some decent players and will surely be better for the mistakes he made in market towards the end.
If not big Sam who'd be my first choice then I'd be very happy to get Brucey back as I believe he's got unfinished business.
Or maybe Brendan Rodgers!!!!!

Did a good job at the start but he was in no way hounded out. His record over his last 12 months was nothing short of appalling and needed to go. Since proven at Hull hes most special outside of the Championship

The last manager to last a full season and also the last one to get us in top half of division. Is it about time we finally accepted he done a good job and we were very hasty in hounding him out the door?
I appreciate it may be a little left field given the frosty relationship between our fans and Bruce but would it be beyond the realms of possibility to eat some humble pie and get him back? Attracted some decent players and will surely be better for the mistakes he made in market towards the end.
If not big Sam who'd be my first choice then I'd be very happy to get Brucey back as I believe he's got unfinished business.
In that case if you were our chairman you'd have had us relegated a long time ago.

:lol: coming from the bloke who spends his life on wind ups.
How's it a wind up? Posters on here suggested Europe and top half finishes this season, posters even suggesting we go after klopp FFS! I've been very consistent in my opinion of Bruce. I accept it's unlikely but could do a helluva lot worse as the subsequent managers have proved.

You and him have a few things in common, you're both ugly feckers, you're both insincere and you both slag our fans off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back