Steve Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty sure people respect my opinion more than yours, having a male bit doesn't make you any more respected than me. Goodnight

Goodnight love , no beans on the full english in the morning please and dont forget that pile of ironing to finish off ;)

Goodnight love , no beans on the full english in the morning please and dont forget that pile of ironing to finish off ;)
I told you last week I wouldn't want you next to me in the Gents, after your performance tonight you should use the Ladies, you big fanny.

If I wanted an opinion on football I'd rather ask a woman. First off most would say they were not interested and the ones that did offer an opinion wouldn't pretend to use pseudo science to give their opinions an air of credibility.

Almost everyone on here has played a game of football.

For some that ended/will end when they stop PE at school.

For others that ended/will end when they stop 5-a-side at work.

For a small number they'll play for a pub side.

For a far smaller number they'll play for a senior amateur side at which point they might actually get some proper coaching and might just have a bit credibility when analysing how a game is being played.

An insignificant number might play/have played for a professional side.

Only a handful will have done proper coaching badges to a reasonable level.

Yet the number of people who come on here and other forums spouting 442 and such shit, which they've picked up from MOTD, so they give the appearance that they know what they are talking about is phenomenal.

Being able to put a plaster on a cut doesn't give you the right to start talking as if you are a surgeon.

The last manager to last a full season and also the last one to get us in top half of division. Is it about time we finally accepted he done a good job and we were very hasty in hounding him out the door?
I appreciate it may be a little left field given the frosty relationship between our fans and Bruce but would it be beyond the realms of possibility to eat some humble pie and get him back? Attracted some decent players and will surely be better for the mistakes he made in market towards the end.
If not big Sam who'd be my first choice then I'd be very happy to get Brucey back as I believe he's got unfinished business.
Or maybe Brendan Rodgers!!!!!
He's not a very goof manager and makes Advocaat look positively upbeat when the chips are down.

I told you last week I wouldn't want you next to me in the Gents, after your performance tonight you should use the Ladies, you big fanny.

And I told you to come back when you stop being a stroppy sensitive little spotty chav.

Steve Bruce had lost the plot by the end. From an attacking forward line of Bent, Gyan and Welbeck who did we have when he left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back