Steve Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a problem. He kicks off with someone each time he comes on, he usually loses, tonight it's your turn.
You can predict what his response will be, he's a bit limited.

You're being too kind to him, there, marra.

if everyone puts Jarbore the fucktrumpet on ignore he'll soon disappear along with his long list of log ins back under his rock.
It's noticeable how he's now deserted the thread leaving his alter ego to spout his garbage trying to get posters to rise to the bait. Don't understand why the Mods have allowed this to continue ........

It's noticeable how he's now deserted the thread leaving his alter ego to spout his garbage trying to get posters to rise to the bait. Don't understand why the Mods have allowed this to continue ........
It's good traffic for the board mate, however if it carries on much longer they'll be losing more members due to dickheads who are on a permanent wind up and take great pleasure when good posters get banned .

Bullying ?? Oh come on you dramatic little tart. I said she was clueless she says Im a sexist pig - fair enough its
our opinion. Never known as many insecure insensitive softies in all my life.
I think the insecurity is with you. 'Look at me, a real man, women should know their place, proud to be sexist, I know about footy and that' " I've got them biting like fuck on the message board, ha ha ha"

f***ing hell. It's tragic.

You're a sad little tit who comes on here winding up decent posters then logs off laughing thinking you're funny,

I'm obviously winding you up and you're not a good poster - just someone who likes to throw obscenities about and writing drivel in the process.

Anyway goodnight lads - im off to laugh myself to sleep :p

Bullying ?? Oh come on you dramatic little tart. I said she was clueless she says Im a sexist pig - fair enough its
our opinion. Never known as many insecure insensitive softies in all my life.
Except I didn't reply to any of your posts until you dragged out the sexism. But carry on

I'm obviously winding you up and you're not a good poster - just someone who likes to throw obscenities about and writing drivel in the process.

You're just letting everyone see what a sad little no mark you are, well done

I don't come on here much these days, but this thread has been like a car crash - you shouldn't look, but can't help it.

Just to get this straight, this Jardine/Janitor bloke IS the same person, yes? Jardine seemed to disappear from the thread, and Janitor seemed to post more, afterwards. Jardine was obviously going to slip up with two log-ins going.

He's had his arse handed to him here alright. Well done all. :lol:

I don't come on here much these days, but this thread has been like a car crash - you shouldn't look, but can't help it.

Just to get this straight, this Jardine/Janitor bloke IS the same person, yes? Jardine seemed to disappear from the thread, and Janitor seemed to post more, afterwards. Jardine was obviously going to slip up with two log-ins going.

We aim to please! ;)

You're just letting everyone see what a sad little no mark you are, well done
Well, Jarred In has had his fun, 14 pages of traffic that went off topic, included sexist statements and unwarranted abuse with no Mod intervention. says a lot really does't it. I would suggest we all stop posting on the thread and let it wither on the vine. Instead we could start another thread along the lines of "How many alter ego's does Jardy have?" or "Why is Jardy such a see you next Tuesday?"

Unfortunately the clown will be back with some other log in, same shit different day

The last manager to last a full season and also the last one to get us in top half of division. Is it about time we finally accepted he done a good job and we were very hasty in hounding him out the door?
I appreciate it may be a little left field given the frosty relationship between our fans and Bruce but would it be beyond the realms of possibility to eat some humble pie and get him back? Attracted some decent players and will surely be better for the mistakes he made in market towards the end.
If not big Sam who'd be my first choice then I'd be very happy to get Brucey back as I believe he's got unfinished business.
Or maybe Brendan Rodgers!!!!!
fuck off

He probably has more than two

Well, Jarred In has had his fun, 14 pages of traffic that went off topic, included sexist statements and unwarranted abuse with no Mod intervention. says a lot really does't it. I would suggest we all stop posting on the thread and let it wither on the vine. Instead we could start another thread along the lines of "How many alter ego's does Jardy have?" or "Why is Jardy such a see you next Tuesday?"
Bang on mate;)

Don't choke in the night OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back