Steve Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly

Midfield
Thoughts on him? Surely the raging hot favourite to be the next manager if Poyet is sacked (on brink according to the Independent) because he worked with Congerton for so long

Wouldn't be surprised but would be hugely disappointed. He might be a good boy and let the club get on with spending nowt though as he's not exactly inundated with offers following his disastrous run of form at WBA which got hi sacked.

Tony Pulis is the correct choice, lets not mess about.

Would he want to want with a DoF though?

Congerton will want someone he can trust and knows won't speak out against him, unlike Poyet's veiled digs in public. Wouldn't be surprised if it is someone internal

Cracking idea, let's allow some young lad with a clipboard and a spreadsheet to decide who'll be our next manager on the basis that he's an ex mate.

Cracking idea, let's allow some young lad with a clipboard and a spreadsheet to decide who'll be our next manager on the basis that he's an ex mate.

Sounds like a plan! :)

Out of interest, who would you appoint? None of what is available/realistic seems remotely appealing to me.

Thoughts on him? Surely the raging hot favourite to be the next manager if Poyet is sacked (on brink according to the Independent) because he worked with Congerton for so long
What if Congers is part of the problem - or the role of DOF? that might rule both of them out. Clarke with no affinity to the club, probably remembered more for his time with the mags.

I'm already thinking ahead to the next boss of that's the case;)

Is your admiration for him genuine then? I'd always assumed you were taking the piss :)

I liked his kick up the arse approach but that was mostly because i hated the crowd he had inherited. He seemed to be totally clueless once the rampaging renegade act wore off.

Surprised he is someone you'd enjoy as our manager, rightly or wrongly.

'Let's allow some young lad with a clipboard and a spreadsheet decide who our next manager will be'

Wanted to tell you how embarrassing your post was old man.

Wasn't that the suggestion?

"Surely the raging hot favourite to be the next manager if Poyet is sacked (on brink according to the Independent) because he worked with Congerton for so long"

Would you back this appointment? Go on, tell me you would. :lol:

Wasn't that the suggestion?

"Surely the raging hot favourite to be the next manager if Poyet is sacked (on brink according to the Independent) because he worked with Congerton for so long"

Would you back this appointment? Go on, tell me you would. :lol:
Think u know the answer to that, and that's not at all what we're talking about anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back