Stream Help For Tomorrow Night Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

19seventy3

Midfield
This is not a look at me thread before anyway starts, thank you.

On holiday in Greece at the moment. Tomorrow will be the first home game I've been in near 5 seasons.

I've read on here before there is way to get streams on iPhones, could anyone advise me how to do this please , in pm if needed. Never bothered with them before.

I also have a Kindle Fire tablet with me and that would be a bigger picture so alternatives for that as well please would be greatly greatly appreciated.

It is advertised in another bar so I know there is streams and our lass wants to do the Greek Night in the hotel ffs.

Thank you SMB.

On holiday in Greece at the moment. Tomorrow will be the first home game I've been in near 5 seasons.

I've read on here before there is way to get streams on iPhones, could anyone advise me how to do this please , in pm if needed. Never bothered with them before.

I also have a Kindle Fire tablet with me and that would be a bigger picture so alternatives for that as well please would be greatly greatly appreciated.

It is advertised in another bar so I know there is streams and our lass wants to do the Greek Night in the hotel ffs.

Thank you SMB.
Which position will you be playing in, mate?

As far as I can remember, you can't get live streams for Capital One Cup Games... unless they are on Sky.

Last edited:
Very doubtful, best you can get is comentry thru SAFC.com, SAFSEE, free mind. You just have to register.

Thank you SMB.

Aren't they all Greek nights.

It's on Bein8 apparently, if your streaming service has access to this then you should be able to watch it.

iPad users
Down load live media player most if not all beIn channels are on here

cheers, having problems with premAD. don't know if its them, virgin throtling / my modem or what. modem went of other morning then came back and since then footy on premad is freezing / stuttering, tried diff laptop & ipad, changing dns, etc etc but with this app will wait & hope it fixes itsself, rest of my net is fine, can't ring virgin up & say me dodgy footy stream isn't working :rolleyes: streams are fine on that app , so it may be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back