Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Luis defending was shocking for both goals...the keeper should have saved the first, horrible person but great player

It really doesnt though. Hes different class. Reigned his behaviour in aswell
This.

He will always be a cheating tw@t, but he is an insane footballer and deadly in front of goal.

Those saying they wadn't have him playing for us... Give owa... Would you rather watch danny graham 'trying'.

David Luis defending was shocking for both goals...the keeper should have saved the first, horrible person but great player

Aye, Suarez nutmegged him in both goals. Put David Luiz alongside Thiago Silva and they are the greatest centre-back pairing in the world - take away Thiago and he's an accident waiting to happen (germany 7 -0 Brasil). Good old Mourinho had him sussed.

As for Suarez - he's exactly what Barça needed - he's added that extra bi.... sorry - that ruthless quality

This.

He will always be a cheating tw@t, but he is an insane footballer and deadly in front of goal.

Those saying they wadn't have him playing for us... Give owa... Would you rather watch danny graham 'trying'.

It's called integrity mate. I'm a Dad like many on here probably are and I always look at it through the eyes of principle and credibility. Football is alien to both these things now.

If you'd happily say to your bairn 'fuck trying son.....just bite the bastard, you're good enough to get away with it' then no wonder the world is completely screwed.

It's called integrity mate. I'm a Dad like many on here probably are and I always look at it through the eyes of principle and credibility. Football is alien to both these things now.

If you'd happily say to your bairn 'fuck trying son.....just bite the bastard, you're good enough to get away with it' then no wonder the world is completely screwed.

Suarez doesn't go out thinking "I'm gonna bite his ear off today" - it's some deep-seated neurotic impulse that sparks his reactions - the lad is in psychological treatment to help him control his primal instincts. He knows full well (end) that it's wrong - and as a dad, is not proud of it either.

Just sit back and enjoy his football - I do, as do City, Madrid and PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back