Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barca used to have some integrity but as soon as they had sponsors on their shirt, they tried to fiddle the tax man over neymar and then went on to sign scum like suarez. An on field racist who has bitten three different players in three different competitions.

It would leave a bad taste in my mouth if he depresented my club no matter how good he is.

Personally think he should have been banned for life. As if that was ever going to happen though.

But could watch him play football all day long. Class player.

Barca used to have some integrity but as soon as they had sponsors on their shirt, they tried to fiddle the tax man over neymar and then went on to sign scum like suarez. An on field racist who has bitten three different players in three different competitions.

It would leave a bad taste in my mouth if he depresented my club no matter how good he is.

If Luis was playing for us this year and we were 7th in the league after his scoring 23 goals for us, you and all the other 'moralists' would be worshipping the ground he walks on - as would the rest of us.

If Luis was playing for us this year and we were 7th in the league after his scoring 23 goals for us, you and all the other 'moralists' would be worshipping the ground he walks on - as would the rest of us.
Not if he'd bitten three players and racially abused another

I always thought Ben Thatcher's football skills were a bit overlooked due to his on-field antics. We should be more tolerant of violence if a player is actually quite good, in fact the better they are at football the more violence they should be allowed to do. Elbowing Nicky Summerbee was probably a bit over the top but he should have at least been allowed to poke him in the eye.

I think you will just have to accept that some people hold other things in higher regard than football. If that includes not wanting a biting racist representing the club you support then fair enough.

Personally I wouldn't care (although I do think he should have been banned for life) but its not difficult at all to understand why others would.

Tremendous player. And the fact he is a dity cheating bastard makes me like him even more.

Hitler was a fantastic painter. Not arsed about the bad stuff he did, his art looked great!

Was he fuck! His work was absolutely shite. Even his Jewish teacher told him so. Guess thats two reasons why he opted for a different career path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back