Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Ben Thatcher's football skills were a bit overlooked due to his on-field antics. We should be more tolerant of violence if a player is actually quite good, in fact the better they are at football the more violence they should be allowed to do. Elbowing Nicky Summerbee was probably a bit over the top but he should have at least been allowed to poke him in the eye.

Cantona was a dirty bastard (stamping on people). Keane was too (deliberately injured Haarland). Vieira was a twat (Spitting in Ruddocks face). Suarez was disgusting (biting people and a racist). Still loved watching all of those players live. If its a choice between superb footballers who are twats, or bog standard saints I know what I prefer.

Apart from Chielini, who else has he bitten? Wouldn't Ivanovic be one of his victims, would he?

personally I couldn't give a shit about all this biting malarky - just love the guy for his football and that extra dimension he gives to Barça.

If he played for us................................................................... all of his critics would be biting their words!!!!!

:lol:

Cantona was a dirty bastard (stamping on people). Keane was too (deliberately injured Haarland). Vieira was a twat (Spitting in Ruddocks face). Suarez was disgusting (biting people and a racist). Still loved watching all of those players live. If its a choice between superb footballers who are twats, or bog standard saints I know what I prefer.

I agree completely, if you're as good as Suarez at football you should be able to bite whoever you want. My point about Thatcher was that he was only average, and a bit Welsh so he should only have been allowed to do minor damage to an opponent, a chinese burn or something. Stuff all that sportsmanship and equality stuff, lets see some of these top players attacking and racially abusing the lesser players, it's their own fault for not being so good.

I always thought Ben Thatcher's football skills were a bit overlooked due to his on-field antics. We should be more tolerant of violence if a player is actually quite good, in fact the better they are at football the more violence they should be allowed to do. Elbowing Nicky Summerbee was probably a bit over the top but he should have at least been allowed to poke him in the eye.
Actually Thatchers in the same sort of league as Suarez having used the forearm smash on three separate occasions..............

I think you will just have to accept that some people hold other things in higher regard than football. If that includes not wanting a biting racist representing the club you support then fair enough.

Personally I wouldn't care (although I do think he should have been banned for life) but its not difficult at all to understand why others would.

Of course other things are more important - but getting on your high horse and saying people who have done wrong in the past should have no future (banned for life and all that) is in my opinion going over the top and from a humanistic/Christian point of view unjustifiable - didn't Jesus rejoice when the the black sheep repented and came back into the fold?

God knows - we've got/had players at our club that have done some pretty reproachable things in the last few years.

Of course other things are more important - but getting on your high horse and saying people who have done wrong in the past should have no future (banned for life and all that) is in my opinion going over the top and from a humanistic/Christian point of view unjustifiable - didn't Jesus rejoice when the the black sheep repented and came back into the fold?

God knows - we've got/had players at our club that have done some pretty reproachable things in the last few years.

He bit another human being 3 times mate. 3 times. How anyone can even defend that is beyond me. And thats not even going into the racism debate.

Its got nothing to do with people getting on their high horse about these things. Its inexcusable to do what he did once, never mind repeating it twice. He's a f***ing scumbag.

He bit another human being 3 times mate. 3 times. How anyone can even defend that is beyond me. And thats not even going into the racism debate.

Its got nothing to do with people getting on their high horse about these things. Its inexcusable to do what he did once, never mind repeating it twice. He's a f***ing scumbag.
He defends anything Barcelona related.

He defends anything Barcelona related.

The last post was pretty special. Banning him from football for life hes took that as i meant, he should have no future. The bloke could retire tomorrow and not have to work another day in his life. My heart really goes out to ****.

The last post was pretty special. Banning him from football for life hes took that as i meant, he should have no future. The bloke could retire tomorrow and not have to work another day in his life. My heart really goes out to ****.
I still can't get over it

He bit 3 people

3 people

Once is pretty disgusting, but he has had chance after chance after chance

I still can't get over it

He bit 3 people

3 people

Once is pretty disgusting, but he has had chance after chance after chance

:lol: Anar, its unbelievable. He must have some sort of mental issue. No sane human being could possibly bite three people surrounded by thousands of other people and cameras.

He's probably quite a nice bloke most of the time - maybe not a cultured, well- educated, middle- class gent - and obviously has problems with anger control - but I can't see any reason for wanting to destroy his life - he's been quite severely punished for his misdeeds - let him show that he is a reformed character. I don't quite get this Taliban attitude.

He's probably quite a nice bloke most of the time - maybe not a cultured, well- educated, middle- class gent - and obviously has problems with anger control - but I can't see any reason for wanting to destroy his life - he's been quite severely punished for his misdeeds - let him show that he is a reformed character. I don't quite get this Taliban attitude.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're having me on. The bloke is a multi millionaire. How is banning him from playing football (FOR BITING 3 OTHER HUMANS ON 3 SEPARATE OCCASIONS) destroying his life? Why hasnt he shown he is a reformed character after the first time? Or the second? None of your post makes sense, in fact its absolute waffle.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're having me on. The bloke is a multi millionaire. How is banning him from playing football (FOR BITING 3 OTHER HUMANS ON 3 SEPARATE OCCASIONS) destroying his life? Why hasnt he shown he is a reformed character after the first time? Or the second? None of your post makes sense, in fact its absolute waffle.

He is a footballer by profession - I'm sure he enjoys the money - but his life is playing football.

Anyhow, what is so especially disgusting about biting? Kicking and punching an opponent (Thatcher/Pepe, etc..) is an aggression just the same - more usual - but aggression just the same. Have any of his "victims" been scarred for life? (Haaland). Thatcher's attacks are in my opinion much worse - as they are gratuitous and pre-meditated - While Suarez's bites are spontaneous reactions - not to mention Keanes "revenge".

Your especial hatred of Luis Suarez probably stems from some hidden agenda.

He is a footballer by profession - I'm sure he enjoys the money - but his life is playing football.

Anyhow, what is so especially disgusting about biting? Kicking and punching an opponent (Thatcher/Pepe, etc..) is an aggression just the same - more usual - but aggression just the same. Have any of his "victims" been scarred for life? (Haaland). Thatcher's attacks are in my opinion much worse - as they are gratuitous and pre-meditated - While Suarez's bites are spontaneous reactions - not to mention Keanes "revenge".

Your especial hatred of Luis Suarez probably stems from some hidden agenda.

How does bringing up old incidents in anyway justify Luis Suarez biting 3 different people? Also doing something you quite clearly know is wrong for a third time suggests its not really spontaneous.

Then factor in the racial abuse of Patrice Evra. Football does not need a Luis Suarez.

He had two chances to reform

He then proceeded to bite more people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back