Summer Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

aye, one of my mates was telling me about a drink over there called headfucker.. or something, supposed to be lethal like.
:lol:

Went in September was class, mate broke his foot first night not so class. All the spirits cheap and strong. It was the all you can drink for €5 that done us..... pace yourself:)

Portugal in May
Ibiza in June
Sweden in August
Switzerland in October
Ontario in October
Faro in December
Faro in January

2 weeks traveling about round the Baltic states in July.

In August doing a weekend in Oslo, couple of days in Edinburgh and 5 nights in Lisbon.

Might do a weekend away somewhere in September too. Possibly Munich or Dresden

Budapest for a city break
Paphos with family
Barcelona with couples for a mates birthday
May try and squeeze a berlin one in again this year as love the place

fantastic place mate - there this weekend :cool:
You're spoilt you, like. Being in central Europe makes everywhere much more accessible. I remember going to Croatia just after the Balkan hoo-ha had ended and they loved the Germans because they still drove down in their motorhomes during all the fighting.

You're spoilt you, like. Being in central Europe makes everywhere much more accessible. I remember going to Croatia just after the Balkan hoo-ha had ended and they loved the Germans because they still drove down in their motorhomes during all the fighting.

yep - by car its 2 hours to prague, an hour to bratislava / vienna and 3 hours to budapest / krakow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back