Summer is Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

My favourite I struggle to decide between the new birth of life and the growth of Springtime, the blissful hot days, magnificent light of Summer, it's skies, the joy and youthful feelings it evokes, or the sight of canopy's of colour on tree tops and the bounty of vivid bright berries all around that Autumn brings?
The fury of weather that Winter brings is also beautiful but I'm not keen on the cold.:lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Drawback is you can't wear hooded jackets.
Hew Mini, because you turned up it reminded me of a favourite tune that I used to always play in the car while driving about Seaburn on Summer days. Not only was it made for dark underground clubs, it was also made for the bright sunshine and Summer breeze.:D

Nothing better than summer. Sunny mornings, warm evenings in pub gardens, hot holidays abroad, and everyone just seems in a much better mood! :cool:

Anyone who prefers Winter is not to be trusted..

Hew Mini, because you turned up it reminded me of a favourite tune that I used to always play in the car while driving about Seaburn on Summer days. Not only was it made for dark underground clubs, it was also made for the bright sunshine and Summer breeze.:D

Love the f***ing summer :cool: It always reminds me of having roof down in motor and cruising to these :lol:. Getting a bit old to do it now but still do it as it's fun regardless.

Another positive is lasses arl ower with next to nowt on helps anarl (if you ignore the heffas), fuck winter and Christmas as it should be summer all year round! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now't like Summertime and Summer music.:cool:

The original to that Fresh Prince track is amazing as fuck.

Certainly chillout summer music that like and there's plenty more no doubt :cool:

The other class thing about summer was going abroad in the 90's and hearing all the cheesy dance pop songs before they hit the UK :lol:. I'd come back with a list and go to the likes of HMV and Volume and order the import CD's for silly money at a time! Still got all the CD's in boxes somewhere and must have spent shitloads on the ower the years! :neutral:

In the 80's I used to take music abroad meself on cassette (copied from records) as they'd never heard half the stuff I'd take ower so I was a reet music guru! :cool:

Looking forward to @Lambchops findings which prove that every post I make is negative. Any idea what time I can expect the results lamby ?

Summer lovin
Happy at last
Summer loving
Having a blast

Lalalalala

You mean

Summer lovin'
Had me a blast
Summer lovin'
Happened so fast

Love summer me. That's why I moved to where its summer all year round.
I do miss the long summer nights as at the solstice here it gets dark about 9pm. Nowt better than walking down Alexandra Road to the Rosedene about 9,30 pm on a summer evening with the smell of them trees.
Or lurching home from Annabel's after a lock in with the birds singing already. A few hours kip then up for swiftie in The Barnes and off down the sea front for a stroll and checking out the tottie.

And some summer choons

Summer Breeze - Isley Brothers
Long Hot Summer - Style Council
Perfumed Garden - Dazz Band
View From A Hill - Chameleons
Someone Somewhere In Summertime - Simple Minds
Reel Around The Fountain - Smiths
My Life in the Sunshine - Roy Ayers

when i get to work marra, will have a coffee, check my emsils and get on it ok?
It will be hilarious either way because everything I post isn't negative so it's literally impossible for you to prove it. If you do try tho that will be funny too cause I'm just some message board random who you're going to dedicate some of your life to checking out my posting history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back