Sunderland AFC U18s

Probably, even Youth Highlights doesn't even have it on yet
That's where I usually look myself on YouTube. Mufc TV replayed the game apparently on Sunday morning but missed it.
Was hoping to see Shea Lacey in that game, what a talent he is.
Just thought that means he'll miss the Euros with Rigg in the summer if he's not ready? His tweet said ready for next season, whether that's for Manchester United only.

Last edited:
That's where I usually look myself on YouTube. Mufc TV replayed the game apparently on Sunday morning but missed it.

Just thought that means he'll miss the Euros with Rigg in the summer if he's not ready? His tweet said ready for next season, whether that's for Manchester United only.

Its a strong group, I saw United had a under 13 training with the under 18s before their game with city. I wonder if we do this with our best young talents at that age.

Its a strong group, I saw United had a under 13 training with the under 18s before their game with city. I wonder if we do this with our best young talents at that age.
Probably with training. Young JC has been with 21s warm up at Hetton and he's an u15. Either way is a good way to integrate 👍🏻

Back