Sunderland European attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

barts45

Winger
What do people think we'd get if we one day got into Europe?

Depending on opposition I think we'd get about 30k

Thursday night live on the tele against some eastern European side no fucker has heard off I think first game we would get a crowd of 35-38k then if became a regular occurrence that would drop down to about 30k

Lot of people would struggle to pull out for matches they are not use to pulling out for imo

By the 7th or 8th consecutive champions league appearance I'd be a bit bored to be honest.

First game would sell out in minutes if imagine though.

Thursday night live on the tele against some eastern European side no fucker has heard off I think first game we would get a crowd of 35-38k then if became a regular occurrence that would drop down to about 30k

Lot of people would struggle to pull out for matches they are not use to pulling out for imo

I pretty much agree with this. Would we really sell out against some unknown on a televised Thursday night game? i'm not too sure

If we got a team in Italy for example what u think we'd take? For a game like that I think we could go as high as 10k I really do
Maybe in the Champions league at the San Siro....but not sure I will be alive to see it. Or anyone over the age of 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back