Sunderland European attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

probs jinx us but with prem teams already out and plenty out next Tuesday if we can sneek past stoke its almost dare to dream time again

thats why i have said for ages the cups are so inportant for a club like hours, put it this way both middlesbrough and the mags have played in the uefa cup/europa league. boro doing so by winning the league cup.. so for me we have to make both the league cup and the fa cup our targets for the next few years

thats why i have said for ages the cups are so inportant for a club like hours, put it this way both the middlesbrough and the mags have played in the uefa cup/europa league. boro doing so by winning the league cup.. so for me we have to make both the league cup and the fa cup our targets for the next few years
especially when depending on other things you can get Europe through being finalists in the fa cup still pissed of with the hull debarcle last year if we do beat stoke there are still some very beatable teams guaranteed to be in the next round will be interested to see what team gus puts out.

especially when depending on other things you can get Europe through being finalists in the fa cup still pissed of with the hull debarcle last year if we do beat stoke there are still some very beatable teams guaranteed to be in the next round will be interested to see what team gus puts out.

a stong one hopefully, so we can have another real go this year, we proved it last season if we give it the respect it deseves with a bit of luck your in a final, and its what happans on the day who knows next time we wont have to contend with the likes of city at wembuly

a stong one hopefully, so we can have another real go this year, we proved it last season if we give it the respect it deseves with a bit of luck your in a final, and its what happans on the day who knows next time we wont have to contend with the likes of city at wembuly
I feel the likes of coates pantilimon jones jozy Gomez will play

I feel the likes of coates pantilimon jones jozy Gomez will play

all depending on, if a few of the names above play on saturday jones is pushing really hard for a place in the side, gus was saying it on the radio the other day, and i wouldnt mind seeing more of gomez as you no

all depending on, if a few of the names above play on saturday jones is pushing really hard for a place in the side, gus was saying it on the radio the other day, and i wouldnt mind seeing more of gomez as you no
don't mint pants playing he impressed me when I went to brum don't want us to be unbalanced so if jones plays has to be at rb Gomez for Larsson fine I would give the competition a real go so would keep wickham up top. in summery pants in goal pva lb jones rb coates oshea cb aj buckley giach rodwell catts wickham would do me

don't mint pants playing he impressed me when I went to brum don't want us to be unbalanced so if jones plays has to be at rb Gomez for Larsson fine I would give the competition a real go so would keep wickham up top. in summery pants in goal pva lb jones rb coates oshea cb aj buckley giach rodwell catts wickham would do me

i could agree with that, who knows it could be our year

got a feeling altidore might play but rather him than fletch I guess haha stoke are quite a physical side so that may play a big factor in our team selection

down to who we think is right to win the game, and go threw to the next round

Playing against the Sunderland of Catalonia? There'd be 80,000 screaming mackems.

We have been in Europe already 73/74. I have been to special european nights at Roker Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back