Sunderland fan cycling 2000km from Italy to Sunderland to raise funds for sick little girl. Help nee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmartigan

Winger
Couldn't see this anywhere:

It’s often said that Sunderland fans go the extra mile for their team – but one supporter is set to take that to a whole new level.

Enrico Milani, who lives on Lake Iseo, Italy, has followed the Black Cats since 1990, and is accustomed to making long journeys to support his football heroes.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/...km-to-home-game-at-stadium-of-light-1-7333799

Enrico, who is a fitness coach and personal trainer, only supports Sunderland, and follows no Italian team.

He took the club to his heart when he watched a game on TV, and was impressed by Roker Park and the “superb fans”.

His first match was a home game in the 1990s against Ipswich Town, while his last visit to Wearside was in February for a game against West Bromwich Albion, and he was at Stamford Bridge for the final game of the season, against Chelsea.

Wonder if there is any way to donate money to the cause??
Visit there facebook page if possible.
Blackcats of Italy (brescia).
Enrico is a great bloke, massive lads fan. Does a lot of work over there for his charity.
Holds football tournaments for supporters of English teams over there.
He will be arriving at the stadium for the Norwich game.
I will speak to him see if we can get a link up on here for his charity.

Visit there facebook page if possible.
Blackcats of Italy (brescia).
Enrico is a great bloke, massive lads fan. Does a lot of work over there for his charity.
Holds football tournaments for supporters of English teams over there.
He will be arriving at the stadium for the Norwich game.
I will speak to him see if we can get a link up on here for his charity.

Brill thanks!

Oh and love your Avatar!

Wonder if there is any way to donate money to the cause??

With the number of successful fund raisers we have on here I'm sure that one of them will be prepared to give him a helping hand to make his £5,000 target disappear into the distance - @bernardbresslaw perhaps?

It seems to me that his causes are extremely worthy and he's one of us (albeit Italian) who is prepared to work hard (putting his body on the line) to reach his goal and not just sit on his backside looking for funding!!

I asked him ages ago whether there was a just giving page set up yet and he said he was taking care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back