Sunderland Pride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always find these Gay Pride events counter productive.

Most people don't care and it re-enforces the prejudices of those that do.

Arseless chaps don't do much for equality.
I've been inadvertently caught up in 2 gay pride festivals. both turned out to be great fun. not a huge fan of seeing blokes kissing each other but aside good fun.

don't make me shout at you again for a second day in a row hazza :)

one was cape town. got out of the lift from the airport straight into floats and allsorts. decond was Swansea on my mates stag.

good party atmosphere
:lol::lol:

i think you read more into that post than I meant. I didn't think you approved of slave labour and mysogyny.

don't make me shout at you again for a second day in a row hazza :)

one was cape town. got out of the lift from the airport straight into floats and allsorts. decond was Swansea on my mates stag.

good party atmosphere
All I see on that link is Don who used to have hip pain but now doesn't thanks to some private sector hip people and has turned into a cyclist :rolleyes:

Went along to the one in Bristol last year, canny good fun. Coincided with an EDL rally and a UAF counter-demo so the city centre was lively. Highlight was seeing the reformed S Club (the one with three of them) on the bill between "Grannyoke" and a Lady Gaga tribute act.

Went along to the one in Bristol last year, canny good fun. Coincided with an EDL rally and a UAF counter-demo so the city centre was lively. Highlight was seeing the reformed S Club (the one with three of them) on the bill between "Grannyoke" and a Lady Gaga tribute act.
it's much less snooty and macho than a regular night out. VERY friendly obviously. that may be my boyish charm and youthful complexion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back