SYRIZA WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

you're right, it isn't news. I just am always amazed that everyone sees it is poor old Greece. They hired GS and blatantly lied to join the EU. On top of that they keep forgetting to collect their taxes and pay what they owe. I'm not for a second saying the GS deal doesn't look dodgy looking in but for them it's just switching liabilities around. Very simple task and they charge a decenmt ransom for use of their balance sheet.
The EU knew that Greece was lying, they just didn't realise by how much Greece was lying.

Wouldn't take a genius to look at the accounts from the previous year and question why a load of money had disappeared
Precisely. Whereas if that genius also had morals and professional ethics ...

I love the way the finance sector continues to blame anyone but themselves, or put it down to 1 or 2 rogues when the whole sector was, and remains, institutionally corrupt as fuck.

Precisely. Whereas if that genius also had morals and professional ethics ...

I love the way the finance sector continues to blame anyone but themselves, or put it down to 1 or 2 rogues when the whole sector was, and remains, institutionally corrupt as fuck.
Are we talking Greece or goldies here?

Shameless fucks. Join the EU, steal EU taxpayers money to fund their spending black hole and culture of benefit swindling, then refuse to pay it back.

How about we just chuck them out and impose crippling trade tarriffs on them?

Could do, but where does that leave the rest of the EU debacle?

It's preposterous to think that it would ever work. Too many countries with vastly different fiscal structures and cultures, all forced together (many with one currency :lol:) and people expected it to work. Lunacy.

Could do, but where does that leave the rest of the EU debacle?

It's preposterous to think that it would ever work. Too many countries with vastly different fiscal structures and cultures, all forced together (many with one currency :lol:) and people expected it to work. Lunacy.
even the french and germans have struggled to stay within its fiscal boundaries, things abad joke . one that tony blair would have had us in btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back