Terminator Genisys

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the streaker

Just got round to watching this last night but theres a fair bit I cant get my head round..

1) why in 2029 when Skynet play their last card do they send a T-800 an old model back.Especially when John Conor is subsequently attacked by a T-5000 when the resistance send Reece back?
2) Why did they send that back anyway when theres already a T-1000 in 1984 waiting for Reece and who the fuck sent him?
3) Why does the T-5000 turn John Connor into a T-3000 when hes a more advanced model?

My head hurts..........

it's class and nearly all these questions can be answered with "time travel". you can basically do anything you want and justify it with crossed timelimes. class film.

Just got round to watching this last night but theres a fair bit I cant get my head round..

1) why in 2029 when Skynet play their last card do they send a T-800 an old model back.Especially when John Conor is subsequently attacked by a T-5000 when the resistance send Reece back?
2) Why did they send that back anyway when theres already a T-1000 in 1984 waiting for Reece and who the fuck sent him?
3) Why does the T-5000 turn John Connor into a T-3000 when hes a more advanced model?

My head hurts..........
Dinnit try to suss it out too much man, your brain will implode. Just sit back, and enjoy young arnie fighting with owld arnie

it's class and nearly all these questions can be answered with "time travel". you can basically do anything you want and justify it with crossed timelimes. class film.
Not sending crappy models back when theres much more advanced ones available........

Supposedly we just presume the T-1000 is just hanging round from T2 waiting for a gig...........

Reactions: The

My head hurts..........

> SPOILERS<

It seems to be simply an attempt to cash in on some of the ideas from previous movies, so none of it really makes any sense.
1) They are working from the idea in T1.
2) Presumably they are saying that the T1000 from T2 was sent back to 1984 instead as a sort of "back up" to the CSM-101
3) The T-whatever the hell it is turns John Connor into a sort of living version of Skynet in case anything goes wrong.

Some more questions
4) When Tech Com destroy the Skynet central core why the hell do all the machines suddenly shut down ? They have their own power and intelligence.They should just carry on fighting.
5) When Skynet is destroyed in 2017 why do Dyson etc simply give up building it ?

I didn't know he turned John Connor into a robot, I thought he somehow assimilated him or some shit.

Show's how much notice I took!! Enjoyed it though!
hes officially a T-3000 which would lead you to believe hes an advanced version of the series you they could make you believe that's an advance on the liquid metal gadgy.........

Obviously he cant kill Sarah and Reece otherwise hes got a bit of a problem.........

> SPOILERS<

It seems to be simply an attempt to cash in on some of the ideas from previous movies, so none of it really makes any sense.
1) They are working from the idea in T1.
2) Presumably they are saying that the T1000 from T2 was sent back to 1984 instead as a sort of "back up" to the CSM-101
3) The T-whatever the hell it is turns John Connor into a sort of living version of Skynet in case anything goes wrong.

Some more questions
4) When Tech Com destroy the Skynet central core why the hell do all the machines suddenly shut down ? They have their own power and intelligence.They should just carry on fighting.
5) When Skynet is destroyed in 2017 why do Dyson etc simply give up building it ?

John Connor is supposedly a T-3000 terminator in the series though just that he cant kill the two people who are trying to knack Skynet...........

Presumably Dyson by some route become aware of what Skynet did so they give up on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
hes officially a T-3000 which would lead you to believe hes an advanced version of the series you they could make you believe that's an advance on the liquid metal gadgy.........

Obviously he cant kill Sarah and Reece otherwise hes got a bit of a problem.........

My head hurts. Not sure why I enjoyed it, I obviously missed loads of the plot!

think they over complicate the full thing, i was disappointed with it. Basically the full things a load of shit because in the future they can just keep coming back and changing things.

John Connor is supposedly a T-3000 terminator in the series though just that he cant kill the two people who are trying to knack Skynet...........

Presumably Dyson by some route become aware of what Skynet did so they give up on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But here's the problem; Dyson was Danny Dyson, Miles Dyson's son from T2. Both his father and mother have had Skynet spelled out in graphic terms to them and Christa Dyson survived. Would she really not tell him what she had learned about the future, and how his father died trying to stop it ? It didn't make any sense that he built it to start with.

think they over complicate the full thing, i was disappointed with it. Basically the full things a load of shit because in the future they can just keep coming back and changing things.

It had some really good SFX and action sequences but the trouble is that the whole idea has been milked dry. They can make money from it though so they keep churning it out.

But here's the problem; Dyson was Danny Dyson, Miles Dyson's son from T2. Both his father and mother have had Skynet spelled out in graphic terms to them and Christa Dyson survived. Would she really not tell him what she had learned about the future, and how his father died trying to stop it ? It didn't make any sense that he built it to start with.
I suppose you have to presume they haven't in this timeline and that Miles Dyson has retired and his son continued the work on...............

Ask Dr Who hes in the f***ing film as well........ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back