Tesco Hudl

Status
Not open for further replies.

The bairns have both had one for over a year with no issues, I'd have replaced a dozen iPad screens the amount of shit they've been through in that time, which begs the question, is the iPad is the shit mans hudl???

Good question. Are the games for kids like minecraft basically the same ?

They are meant to be a decent cheap tablet, not to compete with the iPad. You buy one, give it to the kids and you're not too bothered about how much of a beating its going to take, in comparison to the iPad.....

Got 2 for the bairns and they have been surprisingly good. Redeemed clubcard vouchers which count double online so ended up costing virtually nowt

Bairn has one and it seems decent. She plays games, reads books and watches stuff on it.

it has a decent screen, feels nice in the hand, and does everything you would want from a modest tablet...we got one for me ma in law, I was genuinely suprised by the quality (I have an ipad air) and while the hudl isnt as powerful it represents excellent value for money

I would say perfect for kids....

We bought a couple of Hudl 2's to trial at work and they're responsive, have a decent screen and absord damage well when dropped. Only problem I have with them is the bloatware Tesco have stuck on it.

I took advantage of the Sun subscription offer last November (£87 for a year, get a free Hudl) thinking it would do to add to our lass' Christmas present. The Hudl arrived January 14th. Cunts. Box still unopened, Sun online subscription still unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back