The 12th Hawes SAFC SMBers end of season piss up, friday 26th-sat 27th june 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAFKAHM

Winger
Could'nt wait much longer :lol:

Starting on the friday evening at the board hotel...happy hour 6pm-8pm :cool:

Yes, will be the same ever, as its the Hawes gala on the saturday ( 12 30pm parade ) with fancy dress, fair etc, there will be a theme !....and i think its about time we won the tug of war, need some big lads @dirty bristow .....so close last year, at least we got some free ale !

Happy hour at the club 7 30-9pm....we were dancing on the tables last year :lol:

So bring ye flags, bring ye horses heads, if ye like all things SAFC this is the weekend for you !

For places to stay, have a look on www.wensleydale.org or just google hawes accomadation and should give you a few places to stay, i will put a load of numbers on here in the next few weeks.

@Bladecat
@Wayne The Punk
@AndrewP
@oddjob
@bernardbresslaw
@Falconhoof
@foghorn
@si73
@percy
@Market Where?
@Cowvahlo
@Keawyeds
@Jacka
@Gideon Gungeon
@RestlessNatives
@WillD
@Crayon
@GlasgowMackem88
@slazzman
@waddy999
@Iansamackem
@Weremuthe
@Swindon Mackem
@Stray Cat
@Barry Siddall
@JosieAnn II
@Fezza
@babyjet33
@lordy
@Jon Snow
@Icarebecauseyoudo
@Flavonoids
@Wilfy
@Marcosplace
@Daffy
@Walter Ego
@wackyjacky
@HarrogateMackem
@wobbly tyre
@dovak
@Notorious Decka
@safc4everbp
@skellatits
@safcpirate
@The Lambton Worm
@Duracel Funny
@Frijj
@SAFCMark
@plumb crazy
@tunstall birdman
@onlyme
@Uncle D
@LadyMuck
@Its Him Again
@streaker
@stretch

and i think we should invite @Swindon On Tour

Everyone is welcome, these are the posters that have either been to the weekend or contributed on the thread over the years, missed anyone ?

FTM.

Might gan to one of these at some point in the future for a laugh

Ffs, here we go, 6mths of 'Bump the thread' texts...:lol:

We'll be there again Trev.

Is the window cleaner going?

@Charlestonian if you fancy a piss up and get to know a few people of here this is well worth it mate!

If you're lucky you can pay £1 to hammer a nail into a bit of wood as well.

He'll tell you some yarn about his log in not working but I think there was going to be a scandal breaking about him putting sheep piss into Wensleydales finest... @TAFKAHM, confirm please.;)

This isn't DIY mate, this is top end competition, see who can hammer it in quickest.

Aye all true :lol:

He said this year will be the year he comes.

Aye, talked to him at leicester and said he and @walsie coming !

He'll tell you some yarn about his log in not working but I think there was going to be a scandal breaking about him putting sheep piss into Wensleydales finest... @TAFKAHM, confirm please.;)QUOTE)

He doesnt make it man! They just buy it ready made from elsewhere and stick made in Wensleydale on it. When he's put 500 stickers on he has 2 hours break posting on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back