The 12th Hawes SAFC SMBers end of season piss up, friday 26th-sat 27th june 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relegation party!

Well fcuk it might aswell, been here before, will be here again !!!

Have'nt posted on here for a while, due to been that pissed off with the season, BUT....us fans are the best thing about the club, lets have great craic again for this weekend, 60 booked up so far, so we are nearly at last years numbers, lets get to the magic 100 though ;)

Well fcuk it might aswell, been here before, will be here again !!!

Have'nt posted on here for a while, due to been that pissed off with the season, BUT....us fans are the best thing about the club, lets have great craic again for this weekend, 60 booked up so far, so we are nearly at last years numbers, lets get to the magic 100 though ;)

You'll get 100 one year, I can see it!

The campsites where all the cool kids stay for the Hawes weekend.

Apparently polos and Gazelles are the ultimate in unfashionable taste these days according to the smb so I might have to blag my way in like :D

Sounds good mate, alot more camp for the weekend nowadays, but someone will have to look after @si73 after last year !!!

Any others intrested in coming you have talked to mate ?

Apparently polos and Gazelles are the ultimate in unfashionable taste these days according to the smb so I might have to blag my way in like :D

I'll ask a few of the lads if they fancy it this year.
I think I'm going to come down Whit week with the little'un for a couple of nights aswell :)

Could'nt wait much longer :lol:

Starting on the friday evening at the board hotel...happy hour 6pm-8pm :cool:

Yes, will be the same ever, as its the Hawes gala on the saturday ( 12 30pm parade ) with fancy dress, fair etc, there will be a theme !....and i think its about time we won the tug of war, need some big lads @dirty bristow .....so close last year, at least we got some free ale !

Happy hour at the club 7 30-9pm....we were dancing on the tables last year :lol:

So bring ye flags, bring ye horses heads, if ye like all things SAFC this is the weekend for you !

For places to stay, have a look on www.wensleydale.org or just google hawes accomadation and should give you a few places to stay, i will put a load of numbers on here in the next few weeks.

@Bladecat
@Wayne The Punk
@AndrewP
@oddjob
@bernardbresslaw
@Falconhoof
@foghorn
@si73
@percy
@Market Where?
@Cowvahlo
@Keawyeds
@Jacka
@Gideon Gungeon
@RestlessNatives
@WillD
@Crayon
@GlasgowMackem88
@slazzman
@waddy999
@Iansamackem
@Weremuthe
@Swindon Mackem
@Stray Cat
@Barry Siddall
@JosieAnn II
@Fezza
@babyjet33
@lordy
@Jon Snow
@Icarebecauseyoudo
@Flavonoids
@Wilfy
@Marcosplace
@Daffy
@Walter Ego
@wackyjacky
@HarrogateMackem
@wobbly tyre
@dovak
@Notorious Decka
@safc4everbp
@skellatits
@safcpirate
@The Lambton Worm
@Duracel Funny
@Frijj
@SAFCMark
@plumb crazy
@tunstall birdman
@onlyme
@Uncle D
@LadyMuck
@Its Him Again
@streaker
@stretch

and i think we should invite @Swindon On Tour

Everyone is welcome, these are the posters that have either been to the weekend or contributed on the thread over the years, missed anyone ?

FTM.

Exactly when is it this year?

Too right it is, it's a quality campsite. Best thing is seeing people get out of their tents the next morning rough as fuck.:lol:

If you're stuck for gazelles and polo shirts I'll have plenty spares with me.;)

Too right it is, it's a quality campsite. Best thing is seeing people get out of their tents the next morning rough as fuck.:lol:

If you're stuck for gazelles and polo shirts I'll have plenty spares with me.;)

Not long to go, does'nt seem long since the last one, number 12 coming up :cool:

Got any others interested mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back