The 3 lasses who went to syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw one of their parents blaming police, demanding apologies, his family are peaceful and he doesn't know a thing about radicalisation etc at a mp committee the other week:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...just-feet-Lee-Rigby-s-killer-Muslim-demo.html

Hopefully they retract the apology and get the fucker back and ask him why he lied

Does it say anywhere in the Koran that you shouldn't lie out of your arse as these muslims seem quite good at it. Blaming police, avoiding taxes, cheating the benefits system etc etc.

f***ing hypocrites like many of the god squad types.

Neither could I give a toss about race or religion however if you decide to live in a country why should you be allowed to ignore the native language and inherent customs ? Why should you be allowed to create a society within a society and insist on following the archaic beliefs of another country ?
So how do you resolve it? I don't have a clue, could blanket ban faith schools as a start I suppose.

Does it say anywhere in the Koran that you shouldn't lie out of your arse as these muslims seem quite good at it. Blaming police, avoiding taxes, cheating the benefits system etc etc.

f***ing hypocrites like many of the god squad types.

This sentiment I shall always agree with.

Your point ?
Sorry, thought it might be obvious. The British created an empire from going to other countries, usually hoying a bit of exploitation, but rarely doing much in the way of integration with indigenous cultures. We were generally a pretty decent lot in terms of empire-building so we also gave some good things back.

So, is my point any clearer?

So how do you resolve it? I don't have a clue, could blanket ban faith schools as a start I suppose.
Start then English lessons mandatory perhaps. My job takes me to many houses and the number of Asian families with only one in the household able to speak English is staggering

And for the record before you start calling me a racist, i have no problem with the people, i just f***ing despise the religion.

I'm not a fan of any religion.
But there's nothing wrong with trying to work out what drives these radicalised folk to extremism. It's certainly not as cut and dried as "Islam", although that's the banner they may congregate under at the moment.

Generally the point we try to make in these threads.

Anyway, the Father is a lying dick.:lol:

Sorry, thought it might be obvious. The British created an empire from going to other countries, usually hoying a bit of exploitation, but rarely doing much in the way of integration with indigenous cultures. We were generally a pretty decent lot in terms of empire-building so we also gave some good things back.

So, is my point any clearer?
So pay back for our past ?

Start then English lessons mandatory perhaps. My job takes me to many houses and the number of Asian families with only one in the household able to speak English is staggering

I don't disagree with you, but British people make new lives in new countries and don't integrate. Can we really demand that people coming in here do so, when we fail spectacularly at it?

There are 311,000 British born people living in Spain.

"A third of [British] migrants rarely or never meet Spanish people (other than in shops and restaurants), 60 per cent do not speak good Spanish, half never read a Spanish newspaper, most have never voted in an election in Spain, half do not have residence cards, and over a third are not registered on the town hall register."

I don't disagree with you, but British people make new lives in new countries and don't integrate. Can we really demand that people coming in here do so, when we fail spectacularly at it?

There are 311,000 British born people living in Spain.

"A third of [British] migrants rarely or never meet Spanish people (other than in shops and restaurants), 60 per cent do not speak good Spanish, half never read a Spanish newspaper, most have never voted in an election in Spain, half do not have residence cards, and over a third are not registered on the town hall register."
Totally different scenario, Brits who go to work in Spain have to integrate others retire to the country buying property and not relying on the state to prop them up. They also tend not to impose their beliefs and religious fanaticism on their chosen country. I believe there is more respect for the country they reside in. Do groups of British men exploit vulnerable Spanish girls

So pay back for our past ?
No, and we shouldn't get bogged down in this. It was a more general point that people don't integrate for a number of reasons but we are a rational, mature country who can deal with it. If 3 stupid girls and a halfwit father get us flustered then we need a re-think. The girls were wrong, the Dad is wrong, the whole episode is ridiculous. We can't let stupidity unstable society though.

Totally different scenario, Brits who go to work in Spain have to integrate others retire to the country buying property and not relying on the state to prop them up. They also tend not to impose their beliefs and religious fanaticism on their chosen country. I believe there is more respect for the country they reside in. Do groups of British men exploit vulnerable Spanish girls

All true, but there are still hundreds of thousands of British people who live in other countries and don't integrate, so why should we expect those coming here to do so?

I'm sure of course we'd like them to, but it's very hypocritical of us to retire abroad and live in little ex-pat colonies/gated communities and then complain about areas of London that are overwhelmingly non-white, etc.

I bet at least half of those convicted of exploiting vulnerable British girls (nobody, of course, seems to think that the girls who went to Syria could have been exploited, despite being the same age) were British-born as well.

Fair point but they don't integrate. I know British people who've moved to Spain and call the Spanish 'Wogs'. A lot of 'Western' men go to places such as Thailand and Cuba specifically to exploit young girls. We do need a 'grown-up' conversation about these problems and the 'race card' isn't helping but let's be aware that immigrants have basically made this country what it is.

Fair point but they don't integrate. I know British people who've moved to Spain and call the Spanish 'Wogs'. A lot of 'Western' men go to places such as Thailand and Cuba specifically to exploit young girls. We do need a 'grown-up' conversation about these problems and the 'race card' isn't helping but let's be aware that immigrants have basically made this country what it is.

I completely forgot about British sex tourism

It appears that the loony left on here can use abusive names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back