The 3 lasses who went to syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely forgot about British sex tourism
It isn't just British. I don't have much problem with blokes going to Amsterdam as it's well-regulated and fairly consensual. I do have a problem with what I've seen in some other countries and some Polish blokes in Cuba threatened to cut my throat for remonstrating with them about what they were up to. The wife of the time had to step in.

It isn't just British. I don't have much problem with blokes going to Amsterdam as it's well-regulated and fairly consensual. I do have a problem with what I've seen in some other countries and some Polish blokes in Cuba threatened to cut my throat for remonstrating with them about what they were up to. The wife of the time had to step in.

Is it? Prostitution makes me very uneasy like. I hate the thought of women having to sell their bodies. Different if they genuinely want to like. That's hard to ascertain.

What was going in Cuba like?

It isn't just British. I don't have much problem with blokes going to Amsterdam as it's well-regulated and fairly consensual.
Don't believe a word marra. Less than half of the pros in Holland are Dutch with most coming from Africa and Eastern Europe. Sex slavery is booming over there but it's like going to Thailand really, the little head is in charge of the big head and we really don't care about exploitation as long as our dicks get wet.

We're just a country full of paedophiles, really. No wonder the mussies fit in so we'll.

I'm not a fan of any religion.
But there's nothing wrong with trying to work out what drives these radicalised folk to extremism. It's certainly not as cut and dried as "Islam", although that's the banner they may congregate under at the moment.

Generally the point we try to make in these threads.

Anyway, the Father is a lying dick.:lol:
Extremism and radicalisation is it a new thing just I don't seem to remember the ira being either of those two.

Is it? Prostitution makes me very uneasy like. I hate the thought of women having to sell their bodies. Different if they genuinely want to like. That's hard to ascertain.

What was going in Cuba like?
Tricky subject but prostitution won't go away and it's much better if it's formally controlled. I wouldn't contest that there is some awkward questions to be asked about the 'trade', even in controlled environments like Amsterdam. The likes of Thailand and Cuba are completely 'open' and your end result is Gary Glitter.

Extremism and radicalisation is it a new thing just I don't seem to remember the ira being either of those two.

It's weird, man. I think more people are politicised these days due to social media, that's the only way I can explain it. You used to get kids from the same towns all, I suppose, "radicalised" during the Troubles and that. These days you've got Twitter.

Tricky subject but prostitution won't go away and it's much better if it's formally controlled. I wouldn't contest that there is some awkward questions to be asked about the 'trade', even in controlled environments like Amsterdam. The likes of Thailand and Cuba are completely 'open' and your end result is Gary Glitter.

Oh aye, definitely better if it is regulated but like everything else illegal that people enjoy, they'll waste money driving it underground and intensifying problems rather than just regulating it

Don't believe a word marra. Less than half of the pros in Holland are Dutch with most coming from Africa and Eastern Europe. Sex slavery is booming over there but it's like going to Thailand really, the little head is in charge of the big head and we really don't care about exploitation as long as our dicks get wet.

We're just a country full of paedophiles, really. No wonder the mussies fit in so we'll.
I'll bear that it mind. I was there last year (not for that) and we were talking about how around 90% of the girls were obviously of African origin. I was trying to make a point but I'll readily admit I felt uncomfortable around the subject. I was also in Italy last year and the obviously black, African girls plying their trade on the outskirts of quite small villages / towns was bizarre. Ms Z didn't believe me when I told her why they were there. She is git naive sometimes.

Oh aye, definitely better if it is regulated but like everything else illegal that people enjoy, they'll waste money driving it underground and intensifying problems rather than just regulating it
Yep, a much wider debate. Would you buy some dope from a chemist or from a bloke in the bog of a pub? Would you go with a prostitute in a regulated room or chance it with someone down a back lane? Neither will prevent someone taking the wrong path but you either leave it to a 'free market' or you give people a chance to choose.

I now sound like a reet prostitute bloke without ever having been there. :lol:

Last edited:
Class. What a daft spenk. I love the hypocrisy of western hating western dwelling muzzies.

No doubt his house is rigged to fuck now mind.

Who are the 'we' you talk about? The native English speakers in the UK or the English speakers in Spain? I haven't, or even anyone I know, has moved to Spain so I resent being lumped in with migrants in Spain. The fact that they don't usually learn Spanish has nothing to do with us in the UK and is an issue for the Spanish themselves. Nothing whatsoever to do with us in the UK.

I don't disagree with you, but British people make new lives in new countries and don't integrate. Can we really demand that people coming in here do so, when we fail spectacularly at it?

There are 311,000 British born people living in Spain.

"A third of [British] migrants rarely or never meet Spanish people (other than in shops and restaurants), 60 per cent do not speak good Spanish, half never read a Spanish newspaper, most have never voted in an election in Spain, half do not have residence cards, and over a third are not registered on the town hall register."

Let's see now. I'm a young lass living in a free tolerant society I'm basically allowed to do what I please within the constraints of a law abiding country.
But wait, over there I see chaos, the oppression of women, homosexuals, anyone who doesn't believe in our doctrine, we cut off heads, torture and maim.
I think I'll have some of that.

Who are the 'we' you talk about? The native English speakers in the UK or the English speakers in Spain? I haven't, or even anyone I know, has moved to Spain so I resent being lumped in with migrants in Spain. The fact that they don't usually learn Spanish has nothing to do with us in the UK and is an issue for the Spanish themselves. Nothing whatsoever to do with us in the UK.

It has plenty to do with the UK when discussing immigrants coming here and their 'failure to integrate'

We lambast them for not integrating, etc. Then British people go to places like Spain and retire, they fail to integrate.

We fail to recognise that we're (as a nation) guilty of the exact same things

Does the lack of British integration destroy Spanish society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back